•Chenle•

Zhong Chenle
Word count: 1020
-

Chenle's POV

"Who are you texting?" My girlfriend asks. "Does that matter?" I question. "Um yes. I don't want you texting some girls while you're dating me." She says. "It's just the group chat." I tell her. "Which one?" She really keeps asking me questions. "With Jisung, Sungchan and y/n." I tell her. "Y/n? A girl." I nod. "Yeah a girl. I don't get what the problem is." I say. "For real Chenle? Is it that difficult to get that I don't want you to talk or chat with other girls? She just wants to steal you from me."

I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes on me! Why can't you believe me." She sighs. "Because y/n is just a friend, she has been for so long. Why are you overreacting like this?" The look in her face said it all, she was mad. "Do you even love me?" She asks. "But of course." I say. "Then why are you so against me?" She asks. "I'm not against you, it's just you can trust y/n." She crossed her arms. "So you're against me, great to know." She gets up and is about to leave.

"And that's when she left after yelling a few last words." I explain. "And now? Are you still together?" Jisung asks me. "I don't know, I guess. Maybe? Are we? What if she broke up without me actually knowing?" Y/n stops me. "Just cal her and ask it. Don't think the worst." She tells me. I nod and take my phone to call. "She doesn't pick up." I say. "Can I be honest?" Sungchan asks and I nod. "She's a bit toxic. I'm sorry, I know you love her but she is." He said. "Maybe she is. But what can I do about it?"

"Tell her that you won't break our friendship just because I'm a girl. That's just stupid." Y/n said. "But then she says I'm against her." I sigh. "Toxic behaviour." Jisung says between coughs. "Okay yes she is toxic!" I give in. "What? You think I'm toxic?" We turn around and see my girlfriend standing. "Zhong Chenle, how could you turn so against me?" She said mad. "What? It's true, I'm not allowed to talk to girls but in the meantime you're hanging out with thousands of college guys." I say honestly.

"Because you don't tell me that I'm not allowed to." She scoffs. "Okay that's it miss perfect. You're no good to our whole friend group, you're no good to Chenle. He deserves so much better than your 2 faced ass! I can't stand it any longer. Or you give him a honest chance or you leave." Y/n tells her. "Y/n please, I can do this on my own." I say and get up. "Let's y'all it out, alone." I say. We go stand somewhere more alone and talk for a while. "It's better that we break up." I tell her.

I go back to my friends and she to hers. "So what happened?" Jisung asks. "We broke up." I say. "We're sorry Chenle." Sungchan says. "Don't be, we all know it's better this way." I give a small smile. "We're sure you'll find someone else, and way better." Y/n says. "Yeah y/n maybe you!" Jisung says, we both laugh loudly. "We 2? Can you imagine." We laugh some more. "No no we're just friends." Y/n said. "Chenle can get any other girl." She giggles some more.

"Hey." I shyly smile. "Hi, is it okay that I'm here this late?" Y/n asks. "No it's fine. Come inside." I let her in. We sit in the living room. There was a long awkward silence. "So..." we both sat at the same time and chuckle. "You first." I say. "I wanted to talk about, well us actually." She starts. "Me too." I smile. "Well then I can better say it right away. I like you." My smile gets brighter. "I'm happy you say that because I like you too." Her eyes widened. "Omg, I thought you were going to reject me." She gasps.

"Wait why?" I ask. "Because you broke up with you-know-who not so long ago." She said. "That's already 3 months ago, I'm totally fine. But I do like you y/n and I hope you'd like to be my girlfriend." I ask her out. "Of course that'll be amazing." She smiles and hugs me. "Oh thank you." I hug her back. "And don't worry, I'm not the jealous type." She laughs. "I trust you about that." I giggle. "How do we tell the boys?" She asks. "Uuuuh I got an idea!" I thought about it and told her my idea.

"They're here already." Y/n says as she looks at her phone. We hold hands as we walk into the cafe. We see Jisung and Sungchan and walk to them. Their mouths dropping as they saw is. "What is this?" Jisung asks. "Yeah, care to explain?" Sungchan adds. we sit down before talking. "Well, we're dating." We smile. "Really that's amazing news!" They both say. "Drinks on me." Jisung said. "Oh nice, I take a cola." Sungchan said. "Not for you, for them. You can pay for yourself." We laugh at the 2 having a discussion about who's going to pay.

"And... I wanna know details." Sungchan said. "Details? About what? We're just dating for like a few days, nothing more." I say. "Dating? Who are you dating?" I hear an all too familiar voice, not again please. "I'm dating y/n, and it's none of your business." I say to my ex girlfriend. "You see, she just stole you from me." She scoffs. "No, I asked her out first. And it's way after our breakup. Y/n did nothing wrong, she's the sweetest girl I know!" I say holding onto her hand. "Ugh Whatever, I didn't even like you that much." She rolls her eyes and leaves. "Just let her be. I got you now." I say to y/n.

~
A/N: omg tomorrow's Shotaro's bday and I'm so excited about it since it's the first time we'll be celebrating his bday!
💚🌱