•Lucas•

Wong Yukhei
Word count: 1032
-

Y/N's POV

Here I was sitting, in my new classroom and it was already boring. All of a sudden a tall guy runs in. "Who's that?" I asked the girl next to me. "Lucas, don't mind him he's always late." She tells me. "Hah I know a guy Lucas, I used to be in middle school with him. He was a very strange guy." I say. "Well this Lucas is too. Just stay away from him." She tells me. "Why?" I ask confused. "Just trust me okay." I slowly nod. Lucas walks to the back of class and sits behind us.

"Hey, Grace. Don't ignore me, come on." Grace, the girl next to me, turns around. "What is it Lucas?" She asks. "Why didn't you save the spot next to you for me?" He asks her. "Because y/n is new and my new friend. Don't even think on hitting on her." She warns him. "Y/n? Sounds familiar." I turn around. "You called my name?" Lucas gasps. "Y/l/n y/n?! Oh god! Never thought I'd see you again." He smiles. "So it is you, Lucas." I say. "The one and only." He grins.

"You 2 know each other?" Grace asks. "The same Lucas I mentioned earlier." I said. "You didn't say you 2 were friends." She raised a brow. "Oh we weren't friends." Lucas says, I roll my eyes. "Come on y/n, tell her before I do." Lucas wiggles his eyebrows. "Me and Lucas used to date." I sigh. "No way!" She gasps. "Yes we did. Y/n loved me, she was all over me." Lucas said with the biggest smile. "Don't overdo it. I didn't like you that much." I say. "Yes you did." He said like a kid.

"But why didn't it work out?" Grace asks. "I give you 3 guesses." I say. "Noooo, he did not. You flirted with other girls while dating y/n?" She says shocked. "Look we were still young. And it's not like it was going to work out anyway." Lucas says. "Excuse me? The 3 of you in the back. If my class ain't interesting enough you can leave to detention." The teacher said. "We're sorry, it won't happen again." Grace said. "You know what, you can go now already. It's always the same anyway. Great first impression y/n, welcome to our school."

The teacher sarcastically smiles as the 3 of us take our bags and leave the room. "Look at least detention is less boring than that class." Lucas cheers. "What does he mean?" I ask Grace. "Well, the teachers in detention either way sleep, leave the class or don't care what we do, at all." Grace explains. "Well well well, look who we got here. What did you 2 do this time?" Lucas asks the 2 guys sitting in the detention room. "I'm just late again and it annoyed the teachers." One of them explains. "And you?" Lucas asks the other.

"Got caught skipping class and spray painting the school walls." Lucas just laughs loudly. "What did you do?" The first guy asks. "Talk with them." He points at us. "Ow Grace, your parents won't like that." She rolls her eyes. "Shut up Hendery." She slightly hit his head. "Ouch. You'll get that one back." I chuckle. "And who are you?" They ask me. "That's y/n, Lucas' ex." Grace tells them. "Hey! Who allowed you to say that?" Lucas asks. "I did." She stuck out her tongue at him. "Y/n, these are Hendery and YangYang. Just as weird as that giant."

"Hi nice to meet you." YangYang smiles. "So, how was Lucas like?" Hendery asks. "Shut up." Lucas stops them. "Would you 2 get back together?" YangYang asks. "Come on leave y/n alone. It's just her first day." Grace said. "First day and already detention, nice one. Hi I'm Ten." Another guy walks in. "What are you doing here?" Grace asks him. "I talked back and decided to just leave afterwards." He chuckles. "We're almost all here. But I don't think we should expect these other 3 here." Hendery laughs. "Other 3?" I questioned. "WinWin, Kun and Xiaojun."

I nod as I noted their names in my head. "Oh Ten you knew that these 2 used to date?" YangYang said, his mouth dropped. "Oh really? I smell some future drama." He grins. "No you don't." Lucas said. "Why not?" He asks. "Because we're good, no worries between us 2." I look at Lucas then back to my hands. "Y/n you're so quiet. Is something wrong?" Grace asks me. "It's nothing." I tell her. "The guys are busy talking. Spill it, they won't hear." She says. "I don't know. I didn't thought seeing Lucas back would give me this feeling again."

She gives me a confused look. "Are you telling me you still like him?" I slowly nod. "Aww but also yuck but also aww." I chuckle at her reaction. "But what if he does the same as back in the day?" I ask. "Talk with him. I think he might still like you." She smiles. "How are you so sure?" I ask. "Ever since you got here, he has only been staring at you as if you're the most precious thing on the world. I've never seen him looking at a girl like that before."

Once the bell rings everyone left the room. "Wait y/n. Can we talk?" Lucas stops me from walking out. "What is it?" I ask him. "I missed you." He straight up tells me. "I've dated some girls but I never really liked them, because I keep thinking of you." I stood there in silence. I didn't know what to say. "I still like you." He said. "I like you too Lucas. But I can't go through the same." I tell him. "No wait. I've changed, I promise. Give me another chance to prove myself." He holds my hands in his. "Please." I look in his eyes and smile. They're still as sparkly as back then. "Of course Lucas." He takes me in a hug. "I promise I won't let you down.

~
A/N: I know I said I'll stop after chapter 200 but imma finish with the other members first. Once I finished with them I'll start my new book
💚🌱