•Johnny•

Johnny Seo
Word count: 1002
-

Y/N's POV

"daddy, why's mommy's tummy getting bigger and bigger?" Leo asks making us chuckle. "Because there's a baby growing in mommy's belly. You wanna feel." Johnny takes Leo's hand and placed it where the baby was kicking. "Do you feel it?" I ask him. "Yes! He's kicking really hard!" He says surprised. "He? Do you want it to be a boy?" Johnny asks. "Yes, then we can go on adventures and protect the house from scary monsters!" He said jumping around. "And what if you're getting a baby sister?" Johnny asks him. "Girls can also be adventurous." I tell him. "Yes but I think it'll be a boy. Do you already know it?" He asks us. "No, we asked if it could be a secret." I explain. "But you know. When the baby is here, we'll have to help mommy a lot. And when the baby's asleep we have to be quiet." He nods. "Don't worry daddy, I can be very quiet and I already help mommy a lot." He says proud of himself. "That's great. And are you going to be the baby's best friend? Take care of it and protect it from bad things?" He nods in response.

"How is it going? Aren't you getting tired?" Taeyong asks me. "I'm exhausted! 9 months are too long. Unlike Leo this little one really is waiting for the big day." I say. "2 days right?" Doyoung asks. "That's right. And still nothing. It's making me impatient." Johnny said. "What does Leo say about it?" Jungwoo asks. "He doesn't really think much about it. Sometimes we get some questions but then he just continues playing." I explain. "It's going to be a big change for him. I hope he'll understand that things are going to be different." Johnny says.

"The baby is late! Why is the baby late? I'm getting crazy!" I say to Johnny. "Calm down, it'll be fine. The doctor says that it's normal, just give the baby time." He tried calming me. "Aren't 9months already enough?" I question. "I'm sorry honey." He hugs me. "Au." I felt a sudden pain. "I'm sorry did I hug too hard?" I shook my head. "No I think I'm having contractions." I hold my stomach as I feel it again. "Yes definitely contractions. We gotta go to the hospital." I say. Johnny takes the bags as we go to the car. "Just like last time, breathe in and out. Here drink some water." I shook my head. "I don't need water. I just want this baby to be born already." I breathe out. "Just calm down, we'll be at the hospital in no time." Johnny says. "Uh, I think my water broke." I say hesitant. "This is just like last time. But it's okay, let's stay positive. Our baby is going to be born." He keeps a smile on. We arrived at the hospital and Johnny walks in with me. "My wife's giving birth." Johnny says.

I got help right away. Johnny helped me all time, staying next to me and holding me hand. "You're doing great, keep breathing in and out honey." He tells me. "Congratulations, it's a girl." The baby was laying on my chest. "It's a girl, it's a beautiful girl." I cried. Once she was cleaned up and had a check up they handed her back. "She's already smiling, so pretty." Johnny said. "You want to hold your daughter?" I ask him. Johnny was smiling, his eyes sparking as he holds the baby. "She's my beautiful princess. So precious." He smiles.

"Rest a little, you look tired." Johnny said. "No I need to be with her." I say. "She's here, in her little bed next to you. Don't worry, I can take care of her." Johnny said. "I know but I need to be there for her when she needs me." I say. "She's asleep honey, she'll be fine." He tells me. Just then someone knocked on the door. "Look who we brought with us." Mark, Jaehyun and Haechan walk in the room together with Leo. "Mommy!" He runs to me. "Hey there, you want to see your baby sister?" I ask. "Sister?" I nod. "No." He hides behind Haechan. "What's wrong little man? Are you sad because it's not a boy?" Johnny asks. "No. I'm scared. I don't want to hurt her." He says with a pout. "If you're careful you won't hurt her. She's asleep now, you want to see?" He slowly nods. Johnny picks him up and shows her to Leo. "What do you think Leo?" Jaehyun asks. "She's so pretty. My sister looks like a princess." He says. "Then are you a prince?" Haechan asks. "No I'm the knight who protects her." We all smile at how cute he reacts.

"What's her name?" Mark asks. "Her name's Leah." Johnny tells him. "Aw that's a beautiful name." He says. "It was a chosen name by her godfather." I say. "Me? I can be the godfather?" Jaehyun points at himself. "Only if you want to." He smiles happily. "Of course I want to. Thank you, I'll be the best uncle for Leah." Jaehyun was extremely happy. "We also got a little something. We didn't know if it was going to be a girl or a boy but anyway can be a singer so we got a microphone and a shirt that says: I'm a star!" Haechan said. "Ow that's so sweet, thank you guys." I thank them. "I also got something for Leah." Leo said. "What is it?" We asked. "A drawing of our loving family. Look that's you, that's daddy. And that's me with the baby. And the sun is shining and there are everywhere colourful flowers. Because every day is a pretty day in this family." Me and Johnny look at each other before we hug Leo tightly. "You're the sweetest brother! Leah is lucky to have you." I give him a kiss on the head. "I love her!"

~
A/N: idk if anyone remembers but in my previous book I wrote abt Johnny and y/n getting baby Leo so I decided to continue from that story. Now they're a big happy family🥺
💚🌱