•Doyoung•

Kim Doyoung
Word count: 1062
Genre: sad; fluff
-

Y/N's POV

"Why are you crying?" Doyoung asks me when he walks in the room. "I'm mad at you." I simply said. "What. Why?" He asks again. "Because even with your busy schedule you can go visit family on your day off. I can't just go for a day to the other side of the world to visit my family. You said you were going to plan a weekend for us but you still didn't say anything about it. You know that instead I could go see my family? But no, I'm stuck here in this apartment!"

He wants to hug me but I push his arms away. This doesn't stop him, he takes my hands so I won't hit him and then he hugged me. "I'm sorry, I know you miss your family. But we're still having a weekend." He says. "What do you mean? All of a sudden it's not cancelled anymore?" He shook his head. "I talked about it with my manager, he's okay with us going out for a weekend. I don't have schedules." He smiles at me. "I'm sorry for yelling." I apologise. "It's okay, I understand that you miss your family. It's not easy to live so far away from them."

"This weekend it's going to rain nonstop. We're going on a weekend to just sit inside the whole day." I was disappointed. Why does this have to happen? It's always something. I just want to be with my family but I'm just going to sit a whole weekend inside. "Next time you won't stop me from going to my home." I tell Doyoung. "But we can still make it a fun weekend. We can do multiple things inside and we can go to a restaurant or café." He says still positive about everything.

"I'm not going. We can do all of that just here in our apartment. And Saturday it will be sunny here in Seoul. I'm staying here. It's already bad enough that I can't visit my family." Doyoung sighs. "Are you really going to keep complaining about it? I get it, you miss home and you blame me for it! But for once keep it positive please. I organised this whole weekend specially for you, to see you happy and just be with someone I love. Not to be with someone who's depressed for a whole day."

"Take that back right now!" He shook his head. "No way! It's always me trying my best to please you. All I get back from you are crying faces or you blaming me for the smallest things!" He raised his voice at me. "Don't talk to me like that. I give you so much love every single day, I'm always home alone because you're busy, I cook for you when you get home at 1am, I bring lunch whenever you forget. I do so much! And you can't take it if I'm sad for once." I yell back, we never really fight like this, it's heartbreaking.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "Doesn't matter. As long as I'm away from here." He takes his jacket and keys. I try to stop him but he pushed me away, a little too hard. "Auch!" I hit the cold floor. Neither of us expected this. Doyoung looks at me in concern and sits next to me on the floor. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean to, please forgive me." He apologises. "Just let me be." I get up with a groan and go to the bedroom, locking the door behind me.

Doyoung's POV

I woke up on the couch. That was a long night. I get up and make breakfast for both me and y/n. I feel really guilty for what I did yesterday. I knock on our bedroom door. "Y/n, princess. I made breakfast. We have to leave soon for our weekend, remember." We have to go, we can't just stay here. I asked her family to come, I want to surprise her. "Didn't I told you that I'm not going." I sigh. "Please open the door. I want to see you when we talk."

"I don't want to see you." She says, y/n can be so stubborn sometimes. "Look, I planned a surprise but it can only happen if you come out, eat your breakfast and we can leave for our weekend." I hear the door unlock. "Princess!" I hug her and give her cheek a kiss. "Don't. I'm still mad at you." I wanted to react on that but decided to leave it like this. She'll change her mind once we arrive. "I'm going to get ready, your breakfast is in the kitchen." I say before going to the bedroom.

The car ride was quiet so I turned on the radio. Instead of holding my hand, y/n turned to the window not giving me any look. "Why did you finally decide to come with me?" I asked hoping for an answer. "Because you already organised everything. I might be mad but I'm still human and am thankful that you did so much for both of us." I smile hearing her say that. "You know that I'm really sorry for yesterday right?" I hear her sigh. "You really want to talk about it now?" I shut up and continued to drive in silence.

Y/N's POV

We arrived at a house, nothing too big or too small. It looked very nice. He really rented this place for us? "After you, Princess." I don't get that he's still so happy and nice to me after our fight from yesterday. He unlocked the front door and let me walk in first. I get my coat and shoes off in the hallway before entering the living room. When I walked in I saw my family standing. My parents and all siblings are right here!

"What are you doing here? How did you guys get here?" I questioned when hugging them tight. "Doyoung got us here." I turn around and smile at him. "Surprise." He gives a small smile. I hug him closely. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. Thank you so much babe!" I kiss him sweetly. "I'm also sorry, but let's have a nice weekend with your family." He kissed my forehead.

~
A/N: another with a sad; fluff genre... I just feel like it. But have a nice day/night everyone 💚🌱