•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 1013
-

Y/N's POV

Daehyun started crying. "Jae, can you get him? I'm in the bathroom." I hear him get out of bed and go to Daehyun's room. "Hey little man. Are you up?" I hear him talk to our baby. "Y/n, are you okay? You've been all morning in there." Jaehyun knocks on the door. "I'm fine don't worry. I'll be right there." I tell him. Once I got back out of the bathroom I crawl in bed next to both of them. "I thought you were going to the living room and get him food."

Jaehyun looks at me. "Well I thought we could use some more sleep." He grins. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. "Not so well." I sigh. "Rest a lot, I'll take care of Daehyun today." He tells me. "Okay thank you babe." I thank him. "See that you get better before tomorrow. It's Daehyun's birthday." He kissed my forehead before taking Daehyun to the living room and feeding him. I take my phone and call one of my friends. "Y/n, why do you call?" Johnny asks me. "I need your help. I tell him.

"What do you need?" He asks me. "Can you, without telling Jaehyun, buy me a pregnancy test?" I ask him. "What? Are you pregnant again?" He asks shocked. "I don't know for sure. That's why I need that test." I say. "Sure. Oh so exciting!" He sounds happy. "Bring it with you tomorrow as all of you are coming over for Daehyun's birthday." I tell him. "Okay, I will. And take care okay." He tells me. "I will, bye Johnny." We ended the call. I take a deep breath. Am I really pregnant again like I think? How will everyone react on that?

"Honey. I know you're resting but, you gotta hear this." Jaehyun said excitedly walking in with Daehyun. "Mommy, l-ove y-ou." Daehyun crawls onto my lap and hugs me. "You can say love you? Aww baby, I love you too." I give him a kiss. "Dada, love mommy." Jaehyun chuckles. "Yes I do, I love both of you come here." He hugs us. "Are you already feeling better?" Jaehyun asks me. "Yes. I'm good for his birthday tomorrow." I tell him. "That's great. Daehyun, say goodnight to mommy." He gives me a kiss. "Night night!" He waves as Jaehyun takes him to his room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I open my eyes. Daehyun woke up. "Uh it's so early." I get out of bed and go to his bedroom. "Happy birthday little man." I pick him up. "Oh wait." I put him back down as I rush to the bathroom. "Y/n? Babe, are you sure you're okay?" Jaehyun pats my back. "I'll be fine. I'm not missing out on his first birthday." I tell Jaehyun. "Maybe you should go to a doctor." I shook my head. "Not now Jae." I tell him. "Okay, but you're not gonna do too much today. I'll take care of everything."

Once I got to the kitchen, I saw both of them eating. "Mommy." Daehyun smiles. "Cutie. Good morning." I kiss his forehead. "Here I got you some food." Jaehyun hands me a plate with toast and eggs. "Oh no, I can't." I passed. "You have to eat something." He tells me. "Just one toast then." I start eating it. "You know, maybe I can also eat the other one." I say as I take the 2nd one. "Here's the whole plate." Jaehyun placed it in front of me. "Thank you." I smile.

"Where's the birthday boy?" I hear some familiar voices. "Here he is." I say as I walk into the living room carrying Daehyun. "Hey there, happy birthday." Taeyong smiles. "Can I hold him?" Jungwoo asks. "Sure, here." All guys were busy with Daehyun that they didn't notice me and Johnny. "Here you go. Wait, you want me to wish you good luck or hope it's nothing?" He asks me. "I have no idea. Let's say both." I take the test and get to the bathroom. I was already feeling better than this morning. I took the test now it's just waiting.

"Y/n, babe are you in here?" Jaehyun knocked on the door. "Yes. I'll be right there." I tell him. "Are you feeling sick again?" He asks me. "A... a bit." I Said hesitant. "Can you open? I'm worried about you." Jaehyun's voice was soft. I took the test and hid it before unlocking the door. "Can you tell me what's going on?" He suddenly asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "I know there's something. Just tell me please." He said holding onto my hands. I take out the test. "Is that... are you pregnant?" He asks.

"I don't know yet. I haven't seen it." I tell him. He takes it and looks at the results. "2 lines pregnant, 1 line not?" I nod in response. "Come here." He opens his arms for a hug. "We're going to be parents for a 2nd time!" He cheers. "Really? Oh that's great, right?" He chuckles and nods. "Of course. Let's tell everyone." He smiles. "Wait. We're going to tell them already. It's Daehyun's birthday, we can't do that." I say. "Why not? It's good news and I'm sure he'll like to have a younger sibling." I nod in response.

"You're right." I smile and we Hug once again. "Come on, it's time for presents! Oh what's going on here?" Haechan asks. "You'll know soon." We say. "Okay. But come, Daehyun is about to open everything without us." We follow him to the living room. "Can he already open presents?" Mark asks. "He's a smart kid. He can do it." Taeil says. Me and Jaehyun watch as he starts smiling when opening the gifts he got. "We actually have another surprise. Not just for Daehyun, but for everyone." Jaehyun starts. "We're having another baby." We both smile. "That's amazing! Congratulations!" They all congratulated us. "Daehyun will be the best big brother ever!"

~
A/N: just want to say that the requests are closed if I haven't said that yet, anyway have a great day/night
💚🌱