•Chenle•

Zhong Chenle
Word count: 1100
-

Y/N's POV

"Hey y/n." Jaeho greets me. "Hi Jaeho! How are you?" I ask him. "I'm great thanks, what about you?" He asks. "I'm also fine. You know that the dance is soon?" He nods in response. "Do you already asked someone?" I ask him. "I have someone in mind." He tells me. "Can I know who?" I ask him. "No it's a secret. Do you have someone yet?" I shook my head. "I'm waiting for someone to ask me and I'm sure they will soon." I smile. I secretly hope he asks me.

"How was your school day?" Chenle asks me through video call. "It was okay. I hoped someone'd ask me for the school dance but he didn't." I say with a pout. "Ow, who'd you hope for?" He asks me. "If I tell you, you gotta promise me not to tell others." He nods. "Did I ever do that before? No. So you can trust me." He says. "Okay. It's Jaeho, I really like him and I think he likes me back. He told me he's going to ask someone soon and I think it's me." I tell Chenle all excited.

"Are you listening? Chenle. Yah Zhong Chenle!" He looks up at the camera again. "Yes I heard you. You like Jaeho. But I don't like him." He says. "So? You don't have to like him, because I already do." I say with a smile. "No, I really don't like him. And he's not good for you." He tells me. "How do you know? You don't even know him properly." I say. "Yes I do. Good enough to know that he's no good for you. But whatever, you do what you want. And if he breaks your heart, I'll break him!"

"Hey y/n!" Soyoung calls my name and waves at me. "You never guess what I heard." She giggles. "What is it?" I ask. "Jaeho is going to ask someone out for the dance. And he's doing it big! Guess you're the lucky one." We both squeal excitedly. "Let's go, I heard he'll be in the cafeteria." She took my hand and drags me with her. We both go to the cafeteria. Almost whole the school was here. Soyoung pulled me closer, Jaeho was holding balloons and a bouquet of flowers. He walked closer to us. I was so excited!

"Do you wanna go to the dance with me, Soyoung?" My world fell apart. He asked my best friend out instead of me. I looked at her then at him. I run out of the cafeteria. Everyone expected him to ask me and then he did this. "Y/n what's wrong?" Chenle asks me as I run in his arms. "He asked Soyoung instead of me." I tell him. "He as in Jaeho?" He asks. "I hate him!" I yell, still hugging with him. "He's an a-" I cut him off. "Go to the dance with me, please." I ask.

"Me? You want me to go with you? Yes of course y/n! I actually wanted to ask you, but now you did." He smiles at me. "But I still have to do something." He said. "What is it?" I ask. "Nothing special. Just stay with Jisung and Sungchan." I nod as I stayed with the 2 boys. "Hey, are you okay?" Sungchan asks and I shrug. "I don't know how to feel." I say. "Well at least you're now with Chenle." Jisung said. "I'm just going to the dance with him, we're not dating or anything." I chuckle.

"Well I'm sure he sees it differently. Chenle likes you." They say. "What? Is that for real?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, what do you think he's doing now?" I shrug. "Most likely to Jaeho or Soyoung. He hates it to see you hurt." They both tell me. It all started to make sense. "He likes me." I talk to myself. The school bell rings. "Let's go to class now, Chenle will be there." Jisung has another class which left me and Sungchan going to our classroom. I sat down on my chair. "He's a dumb jerk!" Chenle walk into class sitting down. "What did you do?" I ask.

"Just talked with him and Soyoung. By the way, stay away from that witch." He tells me. "Let's just not think about them okay." I nod in response and take my book out of my bag. The class started as soon as the teacher walked in. A girl in front of me turns around to give me a piece of paper. I unfold it and read it. I shook my head. I look at Soyoung and give her a dirty look. "What is it?" Chenle asks. "She thinks she can make it up to me."

"You got your dress on?" My mom asks from the other side of the door. "Dress my ass. I'm going in this." I opened the door. "Why not the dress?" She asks confused. "I borrowed it from Soyoung, I don't need anything from her anymore. And this looks just way better on me!" I showed her. I was wearing some black jumpsuit with a bit of sparkle at the top. "Don't forget to have fun okay?" Mom says. "I won't, don't worry. I'll have fun, I'm with Chenle and Jisung and Sungchan will be there too." I smile.

The doorbell rings. "That must be Chenle!" I say excited. Mom opened the door for me. "Hello Chenle, come in please." He walks into our living room and starts smiling once he sees me. We hug each other. "Hi, you look gorgeous." He tells me making me blush. "Thank you, you're also looking handsome." He chuckles. "So what will your evening look like?" Dad asks Chenle. "We're going to eat somewhere, anywhere y/n likes. Then we'll go to the dance and I'll bring her safely home." He tells him.

"Great, now go and have fun!" Dad says. "Wait first a picture, say cheese!" Mom says shoving a camera in our faces. "One more, Chenle you know." My mom winks at him making me confused. He gave me a kiss as mom took another photo. Instead of pulling away I kissed him back and smiled. "I like you y/n." He tells me, holding onto my hands. "I like you too Chenle." I smile widely. "I'll let that one slide, but nothing more over the night." Dad said. "Let them be, they're still young and are in love. They're adorable together." Mom says. "Okay we'll go now, bye mom, dad!"

~
A/N: 22.6K, 441 votes?! Thank you so much! Imma do all the members once again and then Imma start another book, this one's getting a bit long but no worries
💚🌱