•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 1006
-

Jaehyun's POV

"I'm nervous." I say. "There's nothing to be nervous about. You should enjoy this day, it's your and y/n's wedding." I nod. "You're right, I don't need to be nervous." Soon the wedding song starts playing. The doors open and y/n walks in in the most beautiful dress. She looks stunning! It feels like I'm dreaming. I already want to kiss her and hug her in my arms. "From today on you're the one who has to take care and bring all happiness to my daughter. May you 2 live long and happily." Her father says.

"You look so so so stunning. You're going to be my wife." I whisper to y/n. The whole ceremony start and we say our vowels. Y/n gives me my ring and I give hers. "I do." The 2 words I wanted to hear all morning long. "You May now kiss the bride." I hold y/n closely and lean in to kiss her but my eyes open. No church, no wedding dress, not all of our family and friends together. Just me in my bed, it was all a dream. But a dream with a secret meaning.

"Good morning baby." I smile saying this as I back hug y/n. "Good morning, you're in a good mood." She noticed. "Yes I am. I had an amazing dream and I know it's a sign." I explain. "A sign for what?" Y/n asks. "A sign to ask you." I go down on 1 knee. "Y/l/n y/n. I know this is unexpected and I don't have any ring, but I love you. More than anyone! And I want to spend my whole life next to you, do you want to marry me?" I ask.

"Jaehyun?" She was speechless. "Is that a yes?" She shook her head. "No. Are you crazy! We're still so young, we still have so long to live. I'm not ready to marry you!" My smile fades. "But my dream, we need to get married." I say trying to convince her. "No. It's not because you dream once about it, that you we need to get married. I'll get married when I'm ready to." She walks away and leaves me alone. I get up and replay what just happened. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I need to be alone for a while."

"I messed up big time!" I tell the guys. "It'll be fine, you guys always make up after an hour." Johnny said. "No, I don't think this will be over after an hour." I say. "What can be so bad?" Taeyong asks. "I asked her to marry me." I tell them. "Yes you messed up big time!" Doyoung said. "But why?" Yuta asked. "I had a dream about our wedding. I took it as a sign." All of them shook their heads. "Again, why?" Taeil questions. "Guys just help me, I don't know what to do now."

"So she said no?" Mark asks. "Obviously." I look at Haechan. "What do you mean with that?" He hides behind Mark. "Nothing." He quickly said. "Where is She now?" Jungwoo asks. "I have no idea. She wanted to be alone." I tell him. "Call her." He says. "Like I didn't try that yet. She ignores my calls and texts." I sigh. "You really messed up." I nod, agreeing. "I know. I wish I could turn back time." I said. "I'll try and call her." Taeyong says. He calls and after a few seconds she picked up. He turns the speaker on.

"Taeyong, I need your help." We look at each other, it sounds like she's crying. "With what?" He asks. "Jaehyun asked me to marry him and I said no. Why'd he do that? I thought that he knew I wasn't ready yet." She explains to him. "I don't know, you want to meet up?" He asks. "Yes, where are you?" She asked him. "In the practice room. With some of the guys but I can tell them to leave." He said. "Is Jaehyun there?" Taeyong looks at me and I shook my head. "No, just me."

Y/N's POV

I still don't know why he'd ask me to marry him. He knows how I think about it. But maybe I was too hard against him. I arrive at the practice room. "Come here!" Taeyong opens his arms for me to hug. "What do I do?" I ask him. "Talk with Jaehyun. He probably didn't mean to." Taeyong says. "I'm not sure about it, he really was convinced about it." I say. "But you should still talk about it. He's really sorry." I look confused at Taeyong. "How do you know? Is he here? Of course he is." I stand up and walk out.

On my way out of the building I hear my name. "No Jaehyun. Please don't." He holds my wrist and stops me. "You don't even give me the chance to say sorry or talk about it." I look away from him. "Please look at me first." I look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I should've thought about it first. Can we leave it behind us please." He says. "Y/n?" I was quiet and just stared at his eyes. "Please I love you so much, I don't want to lose you for something stupid I did."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you for that." I started crying and hug him. "Hey, don't cry. This pretty face shouldn't have big tears rolling down her cheeks." He kisses my forehead. "You want to go back to home? Have some takeaway and cuddle on the couch." He asks me. "You know me too well." I smiles. "Look that pretty smile, I love to see that smile." He kisses me on the lips. "Let's go now." We go back to our shared apartment. We ordered some pizzas and get settled on the couch. "I love you." Jaehyun says. "I love you too."

~
A/N: Jaehyun gives me the biggest hubby vibes and it's killing me, anyway have a nice day/night💚🌱