•Kun•

Qian Kun
Word count: 1009
-

Y/N's POV

"You told him already?" I shook my head. "Y/n, you gotta tell him. It's a big deal." My sister tells me. "I know! But how do I tell Kun? I only know him for a month. And date him for 1 week." I say. "I know but he needs to know. You can't keep it a secret." She tells me. "I know okay! I'll tell him tonight. I just am scared you know." I say. "If Kun really loves you he'll understand. Don't worry about it okay. And else he's just dumb to let you go."

I was getting ready for my date tonight. Kun's a nice guy and very sweet, I really like him a lot. But I'm afraid to mess up with what I'm about to tell him. The doorbell rings. I quickly get to the door and open it. "Hey, are you ready?" He asks. "Yes I am." I follow him to the car. "Are you okay? You look a little nervous." Kun noticed. "I'm fine. So where's that special restaurant you're taking me?" I ask curious. "My place, I'm cooking for you tonight." He smiles sweetly.

We get to his apartment. "Weren't you sharing this place with 6other guys?" I asked him. "Yes but I told them to give us some space. It's just us and the cats and dog. I'm sorry but I can't tell them to leave." He chuckles. "It's fine, they're really cute!" I say as I start petting the dog. "I already prepared this before I left. And then I can now finish our meals in the kitchen, it won't take long. I promise." He winks and left to the kitchen. I gotta tell him. But when's the right timing? I don't even think there's a right timing.

"Dinner is ready." Kun says in a cheery voice. It's so cute whenever he does that. He takes my hand and leads me to the dining table. We start eating and talking, it's nice. But my mind was still thinking about what I had to tell him. "W-What's your opinion about kids?" I asked hesitant. "Kids? From where the question?" He asks. "Oh just. I was just curious." I said. "Well, little kids are really nice and seeing them having fun and play around just gives me joy." He tells me. "What about you?" He asks me.

"Well uh." He stops me. "Is there something? Don't be nervous to tell me." He holds my hand. It made me more nervous. "I actually have a 2 year-old myself." It got silent for a while. "Boy or a girl?" Kun asks. "Girl, her name's hyejin." I tell him. "Why did you only tell me now?" Kun asks. "I was scared you'll leave me. I really like you but people really look down if you're a single mom." I tell him. "I'd be crazy to leave you just because you have a kid. Where's she now?"

I'm so happy that he's so understanding. "My sister is taking care of her now." I answer. "When can I meet her? Or yeah, can I meet her?" I nod. "When do you have time?" I ask. "I don't have any schedule for the next 3 days. But what happened with the father?" I knew this question was going to come. "He wasn't ready so he left, he didn't want to be involved. But I always got the help of my family." I explain. "Well, I'm here for you. I'll help you if you need me." Kun says.

Kun's POV

Today I'm going to y/n's house. I'm meeting Hyejin for the first time. I'm nervous but mostly excited. I hope she likes me. I rang the bell and y/n opens quickly. "Hi come in. I'm making some food for Hyejin, she just had a nap." I walk in. "I got something for Hyejin." Y/n looks surprised. "You didn't have to, she already got enough toys." I follow to the living room. "Hyejin, look who's here. Say hi to Kun." She was sitting on the floor, playing with her toys. "Hey pretty girl. Look what I have, special for you."

She looks at me then at the doll. A cute smile appears on her face. "What do you say to Kun?" Hyejin looks at y/n then back at me. "Phank u!" I chuckle at how cute she is. "Play!" She says. "You want to play together?" I sit down next to her and we start playing together. Y/n went back to the kitchen. Hyejin was having fun and was laughing a lot. "Mommy!" She suddenly calls out. "You want to see mommy, let's go!" I pick her up and we go to the kitchen together.

"Here's mommy!" The kitchen smelled great. "Ooh what did you make? Is Hyejin going to eat?" She nods quickly. "Hyejin, go to your chair. Food will be there in a second." She runs to the dining table. "I think she likes me." I said with a smile. "You think? I'm sure she does? She doesn't let herself pick up by anyone this fast." Y/n tells me. "So I'm doing good?" I ask. "Yes you are. Let's have lunch now." I help her with putting everything on the table. "You made a lot. But it looks good." I say, sitting across of y/n.

Y/N's POV

It was nice seeing the 2 getting along. Hyejin was always laughing and smiling at Kun. They played a whole afternoon long. "Shouldn't we calm down a little and sit down. You 2 have been running around like crazy." They stop and look at me. "Movie?" Kun asks and I nod in response. We sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Hyejin gets on the couch and climbs on Kun's lap. "Are you comfortable?" I ask and she nods with a cheeky smile. "Dada." Me and Kun look at each other with sparkling eyes. It's only been 1 day. How sweet!

~
A/N: this is something totally different but I thought this'd be also nice. 💚🌱