•Jungwoo•

Kim Jungwoo
Word count: 924
-

Y/N's POV

I've always loved him, he's my first crush. Kim Jungwoo, people told me he likes me back the same way. But never have I thought that our age'd be a problem. "You need to forget him. He's way older than you." My friends tell me. "He's from 98, that's not much older." I say. "You're from 2002. That's 4 years!" They tell me. "So? 4 years ain't that much. My parents are almost 10 years apart." I tell them. "Your parents are adults, you're not." They say. "Not yet." They just roll their eyes.

I don't see what the problem is. One day everyone becomes an adult, so will I. I bet Jungwoo also thinks like me, age doesn't matter at all. At least I hope he thinks like me. "Where are you going?" They ask me. "Doesn't matter." I say pouting. "Don't even think of going to Jungwoo and confess." I ignored what they said. I'm going to Jungwoo whatever they say. I walked to his apartment and ring the bell. Jaehyun opens the door. "Hey y/n, what brings you here?" He smiles. "I'm here for Jungwoo, is he home?"

He let me walk in. "He's in his room." He tells me. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. "Y/n!" He opens his door and hugs me. "Why are you here?" He asks. I walk into his room, Jungwoo closed the door behind him and we sat down on his bed. "Tell me, what happened?" He assumed. "My friends tell me what I can and can't do. Who I may like and who not. That's not fair!" I groan out in frustration. "You like someone?" He asks me. "Yes, but they tell me I can't like him."

"Why not?" Jungwoo asks me. "Because it's you. I like you." I confess to him. I look at him and he smiles. "I like you too y/n, I really do." He hugs me again. "And why are you not allowed to like me from your friends?" He asks. "Because our age. It's stupid right?" He was silent. I expected a response but no. "Jungwoo?" I look him in the eyes. "They're wrong right. It doesn't matter to you right?" I ask but he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "It's not really the age difference to me." He said.

"Then what is?" I ask confused. "You're still a minor. I can't date someone underaged. People will accuse me for horrible things." He explains. "But in less than a year I will be an adult, just like everyone else!" I say. "Yeah but that's not now yet." He sighs. "Jungwoo are you for real now?" The tears started to flood in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I really am. But it's just not right. Not now at least." He says. "Y/n please don't cry." I now realised I was actually crying. "No, just leave me alone." I got up and walked out of his room.

Jungwoo's POV

She slams my bedroom door closed. I opened it again and go after her but she already left. "What happened, did you make her cry?" I slowly nod. "We both confessed." I sigh. "I don't see the problem here. Then what made her cry?" Jaehyun asks. "I told her we can't be together because she's underaged." I ruffle my hair with my hand. "I messed up right?" Jaehyun nods. "You love her, she likes you back, why'd you say that? Does it matter to you?" He asks me. I shrug.

"Well..." I sigh. "No it doesn't matter. But she's still underaged." I say. "Only for a few more months. And who cares what other people say about it. Go find her, apologise and get together already!" I nod and go out to find y/n back. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. I got a call from Jisung. "Why's y/n crying on our couch?" He asks me. "Is she with you guys? Oh great, I'll be there in a bit." I got as fast as possible to the dream's dorm. I knock on their door and Renjun opens.

He let me in and I see her sitting. "Y/n." She looks up at me. "She hasn't told us anything except you and something with age." Jaemin said confused. "We'll let you two alone." Jeno said. I crouch down in front of y/n. "I'm sorry I said that. I realised that it doesn't matter at all. All that matters is that we love each other." I said as I hold her hands in mine. "Do you forgive me?" I ask. She looks at me in silence. "Why'd I forgive you?" She questions. "Because you love me and I love you and I'll be stupid if I just let you go."

She chuckles. "You are stupid." I act hurt. "I deserved that."  I say. "Yes you do." She cutely pouts. "Are you still mad?" I ask. She shook her head. "Then will you please be my girlfriend?" I ask her out. "Are you sure you want to?" She asks me and I nod. "Yes y/n, this is what I want. 100%." I say honestly. "Then yes, I wanna be your girlfriend." She smiles and I smile back. We hug each other tightly. "Awww!" We hear all of the guys. "Congratulations!" They all smile at us. "Let's go now." I smile at her. "A date?" She smiles cutely and I nod in response.

~
A/N: shorter than usual but I still hope it's good
💚🌱