•Yuta•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1165
Requested by TylerWaffles I hope you enjoy it just like the previous one
¡Angst¡
-

Y/N's POV

"Y/N finally!" I run into Yuta's arms. I finally am here to visit him again, it's been so long and I've missed him so much! "Finally reunited with my best mate." I smile widely. "You sure can say that. Let's go, I don't want to waste time." He smiles as he takes my luggage and walks out of the airport. I follow him behind. "Yuta wait, I can't follow you." He chuckles and takes my hand. "Come here chipmunk." He used my old nickname.

"Tell me how have you been?" I ask Yuta. "Why so interested?" He asks me. "Can't I know how you've been since last time I saw you?" He just looks away and ignores my question. "I'm getting some water, you too?" He shook his head. I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. "Hey Taeyong." I smile at him. "Hey y/n, how are you?" He asks. "I'm fine but I don't know about Yuta. He's been very quiet and doesn't answer when I ask." I explain.

"Can I tell you something?" I nod and sit down. "Lately he's been acting off. He stays in his room the moment we get home until the moment we leave for practice again. It's nothing like him." Taeyong tells me. "Do I need to be concerned about him?" I ask. "I don't know. But please try to talk with him even if he ignores the question. I'm really worried." He says. I nod and get up. "I'll try my best." I say before I go back to the living room where Yuta still is watching the boring tv show he turned on earlier.

"Yuta, can you turn that off for a second. We need to talk." I say. "About what? Is it because everything I had planned needed to be canceled? Because I'm still very sorry, I didn't know it was going to rain like this." I stop him. "It's not because of that. It's about you. I want to know how you're, really, feeling. And I'm not the only one worried about you." I say. "Who else? Did my mom talk with you? I've called her and told her I'm eating and sleeping enough already." I shook my head. "It doesn't matter who. Yuta just talk about your feelings I don't care how difficult it can be. I don't want you to feel like I've felt like I'm the past."

It was quiet for a while. "I'm sorry y/n." He says softly. "For what?" I ask confused. "Because it's already too late. It's just history repeating itself only with me and not with you." He looks everywhere except for my eyes. He must be really hurting. "I'm feeling lonely all the time, it's like no one hears me or cares about me. I'm foreigner I know and everyone else knows but no one knows how I'm struggling to be here in this totally different country."

I hug him in silence. "Ai." He whimpers in pain. "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's nothing. I'm fine." He clearly lied. "Yuta don't hide anything from me. Why are you in pain? What did you do?" I was scared for what he'll tell me next but I cannot not do something. "It's nothing, don't bother okay." He pulls his sleeves over his hands, it must be something. I'm sure about that. "Yuta please don't make me do it." I'm scared, just because I don't want him to be in pain.

He's my best friend, I can't lose him after everything we've been through. He helped me through my darkest moments, now it's my turn. "Y/n..." I take his hand and pull his sleeve up. I look Yuta in the eyes, both of us sitting with tears waiting to fall down. "I'm so sorry." His voice barely audible. "No I am sorry, come here." I hug him and don't let go. "Can you stay?" He asks me. "I'd be crazy to leave you. I'm not going anywhere!" I tell him. "Thank you." He holds me tighter.

"Good morning." I smile as Yuta walks into the kitchen. "Hey, are you making breakfast?" He asks curiously. "Yup, and today looks like it's better weather maybe we can still go out and do whatever you had planned yesterday." I smile. "Sounds great but I'm really tired, I'm staying inside." I look at him sitting, he almost fell asleep right there. "Did you close an eye last night?" He shook his head. "We can go out for a pick nick, it's nothing too active and you can calmly lay down in the grass. Maybe even take a nap." I chuckle. "Will you do that with me?" I nod in response.

"Go get ready I can take this with us for that pick nick brunch." He smiles a little as he goes back to his room to get dressed. "And?" Taeyong asks me. "He's not doing great but I'm willing to stay as long as needed. He even asked me to stay." I explain. "He's really happy you're here, it's the first time in a while I've seen him smile like that. Thank you that you want to help him." Taeyong smiles. "It'll be fine with him, it just takes some time. Trust me."

"Shall we sit here?" Yuta asks. "Sure. It's calming and nice here." I play out the blanket on the grass. "Here eat some." I take out the food. "It looks good." He smiles. "Then you should taste it." I watch him as he starts eating. Yuta seemed to enjoy everything. "Don't you need to eat?" He asks. "I already ate this morning." I say. "But now I'm the only one eating. Here, have some too." He takes food and starts feeding me. "Cute." He mumbles to himself but I could still hear him, it made me blush a little.

"I'm only one day here and Taeyong already told me that you look way happier than usual." I say. "Because when I'm with you I feel also really happy." His smile appears brightly. "Y/n, I know it's not easy for you as well but can you please stay with me here. And not leave...ever?" I was surprised by the question. "Let me first stay until you're doing better, then I can always still make my choice." He nods simply. "Why did you ask?" I question. "Because I feel complete with you. I... love you." He says. I smile at him.

"I love you too." I kiss him on the cheek. He smiles cutely, his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. "You make me happy." He hugs me. "Rest now, you look tired." He lays down with his head on my lap. I play with his hair as he starts dozing off. You deserve so much Nakamoto Yuta, I love you.

~
A/N: I'm sorry it took so long but I was too caught up into a story I was reading that I forgot to write my own imagines👉👈 but I'm lowkey proud of this one and I hope you also like it
💚🌱