•Jungwoo•

Kim Jungwoo
Word count: 469
Having a kid together
-

~you find out just when he left for a tour
~he needs to know, you can't keep it a secret for these 2 months that he's out
~it happens through video call
~he couldn't believe it at first
~tells the other guys straight away
~Jungwoo can't stop smiling for the rest of the day
~when he realises he's still gone for so long, he'll be sad
~calls you everyday when he's away

Y/N's POV
"Hey y/n, why'd you call?" Jungwoo asks. "I have to tell you something. I rather tell you in person but that'll be too long." I say a little nervous. "What is it? Did you get hurt?" I shook my head. "No, it's something different. Really different." He looks confused. "Y/n, baby just tell me. You're making me scared." He says softly. "I'm pregnant Jungwoo." I looked at his reaction. He was staring blankly. "For real?" I nod. "That's so amazing! We're going to have a little baby, so cute!" He smiles. "Are you happy?" I ask him. "Yes! Did you expect me to be angry? No, this is the best news I've ever had!" He claps his hands. "If I was there, I'd hug and kiss you!"

-

"Maybe I should tell my fans. It's only 2 months left. They'll find out anyway." Jungwoo says not looking up from his hands. "If you think that's the best thing to do, then you should do it. I'm not stopping you." I peck his cheek. "You want to do vlive together to tell the fans?" He asks sweetly. "Sure, why not?" Luckily fans already knew about us. Else it'd be a double shock. Jungwoo starts the live. We sit next to each other and wait until some more people joined. He holds tight onto my hand. "Don't be nervous, they'll understand." I tell him. "Hi everyone. I started vlive to tell you guys something important. I'm a bit nervous to tell but please understand." He starts.

"Sweetie. We have to go now." I tell Jungwoo. "Have to go where?" He asks. "My water broke. We need to go to the hospital now." His eyes widened. "Don't stand there, help me." He helps me get up and to the car. "Can someone get the bags, they're in our bedroom." Jungwoo says as he helps me out. We get quickly to the hospital. It was going to be a long afternoon. "You can do this. It won't be long anymore." He says as I squeeze the life out of his hand. "It's a baby girl, congratulations!" I got handed my own child. "Look at her. That's our baby, our girl." I smile. "Yes she is. You did great." He kisses my forehead before kissing the little girl's head.

~
A/N: I honestly don't know what this is but ig it's something- have a good night everyone 💚🌱