•Chenle•

Zhong Chenle
Word count: 1014
-

Y/N's POV

"So I was thinking. Maybe we could, go on a date. Some time. If you want to." I nod and hug him. "I'd love to Chenle!" He smiles cutely. "When do you have time?" He asks. "I don't have anything planned this week. You may choose." I tell him. "But what do you want? I want to know what you like to do." He says. "What about a basketball match, I know you like it too." He nods quickly. "Great idea! I'll come pick you up okay." I nod and smile before we say our goodbye and leave.

"In a few hours Chenle will come pick me up. Can you help me choose an outfit?" I was on FaceTime with my older sister, she always helps me for things like this. Even if she has her own life and soon her own little family. "Aw." I look concerned at her. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah yeah, just a hard kick from the baby." She tells me. "Okay, but make sure to call mom if it's serious." She nods. "Now, I'd go for look 3. It's good for a basketball game, yet cute for your date."

"Hello, I'm here for y/n." I hear a familiar voice downstairs. "Hello, she's upstairs. Y/n, come down here! Your boyfriend is here." I get down in embarrassment. "Mom he's not my boyfriend. Yet." I said the last word quietly. "Whatever you say. Now go and have fun. Be careful okay." I nod. "Yes mom, bye. And make sure to call s/n (sister's name)." I close the door behind me and walk next to Chenle to his car. "Sorry for her." I say. "It's fine, I also have a mom like that. You look really cute by the way."

"Thank you. You also look great. Are you excited for the game?" I ask to keep the conversation going. "Yes, I know it's just a school game but it's still fun to watch." He answers. "I went to the game a few times before, our school's team is really good. Hopefully they win tonight." I say. "My friends who are also players, they tell me to join the team. I never thought about it but maybe next season." It's cute seeing how excited he gets talking about basketball.

"You see number 3 and 14? That are Jeno and Jaemin, my friends. Oh, I'm talking too much about them right? We're on a date, we should talk about ourselves." I place my hand on his shoulder. "It's fine, don't stress too much. Just no thinking and have fun." I tell him. "Thank you, I needed that." He smiles. "Oh the game starts." We start cheering with the crowd, supporting our school's team. We were having fun for sure. In the middle of the game my phone rings. "I'm sorry I have to get this one." I say. I make my way out of the crowd to a calmer place.

Chenle's POV

I was still watching the game until I noticed that y/n was taking really long for that call. I get out and go look for her. "Y/n? Y/n? Ah here you are!" I found her still calling. "What is it?" I ask, she looked concerned. "Chenle, I'm sorry but I have to go. My sister is in the hospital." My eyes widened. "What happened? Is it something bad?" I ask. "She gave birth to my little cousin!" She says happy. "I'll take you there, let's go." We run to the car and to the hospital.

Y/N's POV

We arrive and I run inside with Chenle behind me. "Which room?" Chenle asks. "215" I say shortly before going to the elevator. "So do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" I shook my head. "They never wanted to tell us. Oh I'm so happy but also nervous." I say. The elevator doors open again and I start looking at the room numbers. I knock not too loud on the door. "I'll just wait here." Chenle says before I walk in. "Congratulations!" I tell my sister and her husband.

"Thank you, you want to meet your baby nephew?" My face lit up. "It's a boy?" They nod. "Ow so cute." I say when seeing the little baby sleeping. "How was your date?" My sister asks. "Did you leave because of the baby?" I nod. "Chenle brought me here." I say. "Where is he now?" I point to the door. "He said he'll wait outside. "What? No, let him in." I open the door. Chenle looks up. "And?" He asks. "You can come in." He starts smiling again. "Really?" I nod and take his hand. He follows me behind. "Meet my nephew, n/n (nephew's name)."

"Ow he's cute. Congratulations." He tells my sister and brother-in-law. "Thank you. And sorry for interrupting your date." Chenle shook his head. "This is more important. It's family." He says. Chenle is so sweet all the time. I take Chenle's hand and walk out of the room. "I'm sorry that we couldn't watch the whole game." I apologise. "It's fine, there are so many more that we can go watch." He says. "Maybe we can do this again. Going on a date. It was really nice and fun." I say a little shy. "Would you like to go on a 2nd date?"

I nod quickly. "Maybe we can go to an amusement park? What about next week?" I nod again. "Sounds great!" I say. "Do I take you home now or what do I do?" He asks unsure. "I think I can get home with my parents. But be careful driving home." I tell him. "I will. Have a goodnight y/n, I'll text you later." He smiles. He was about to turn and leave but I stop him. "Wait. You forgot something." He turns back around. "What is it?" I hold his hand and lean in to give a kiss on his cheek. He blushes and smiles.

~
A/N: kinda like this one tbh. Have a nice day everyone💚🌱