•Ten•

Ten Lee
Word count: 884
-

Ten's POV

I got ready for dance class and left my apartment. I got told there's someone new and I'm excited to meet that person. I was early for class so I already prepared everything. "Ten, here you are!" I turn around and see WinWin. "Hey what's up?" I ask. "This is y/n, she's the new dance coach. She'll be working with you from now on." He tells me. "Hi, I'm Ten nice to meet you!" I greet the girl standing next to him. "I hope we can work good together." She smiles. "I'm sure we will."

"So y/n how did you like your first day?" I asked her. "It was great, the kids are so sweet and you were an amazing help for my first day! Thanks again." She said. "A help? You're my help yeah." She frowns. "Don't you believe me?" I ask. "No. Because they told me you'll be my help for the first few classes and afterwards I can do it on my own. You'll be placed with another class." She says. "No no no. We're just working together, no other classes. I always work with these kids!" I complain.

"Well I don't know anymore. Bye Ten." I stopped her before she could leave. "Wait do you still have time? Maybe we can still go somewhere and get to know each other." I asked her. "Yeah sure, why not. Where should we go?" She asks. "I know a place. Let's go." We leave the building together. The restaurant wasn't that far from where we are. "I hope you're hungry because I am and I love this place!" I say walking in. "Are you sure about this place?" Y/n asks. "Yes why? Don't you like it here?" I ask curiously.

"It's not like that, it's just." Before she answered someone called her name. "Y/n hey! How was work? Who's this guy, your boyfriend?" My eyes widened. "Mom, stop. He's not, Ten's my coworker." The lady working here is her mom. "Hi nice to meet you. Your daughter is an amazing dancer." I smile at the lady. "Ow you're so nice. What can I get the 2 of you? It's on the house." I hear y/n sigh. "We can always go somewhere else." I shook my head. "No y/n it's your parents' restaurant. And I wanna hear stories from your mom, what's y/n like at home?"

I smiled and laughed at y/n. I was just doing this for fun. Y/n sighed but I still saw a smile on her face. Her mom got our orders and talked a little with us. "Mom can you please leave us alone?" Y/n asks after a while. "Um ow I see. I'm sorry, have some time you 2." She gives me a suspicious smile before leaving the 2 of us. "She's very sweet." I say. "Oh Ten please don't." Y/n sighs and I just laugh. "What? It's the truth."

"Whatever. Just eat your food." She tells me. "Can you actually tell me what brought you to this dance school?" I ask her curiously. "I've always danced and I'm just doing this to save a little money. I'm in my last year of college and I really can use it." She explains to me. "College huh? What do you study?" I ask. "What's up with all the questions? You keep asking me but I don't know anything about you." She says. "First answer my question and then I'll answer anything you want!" I smile. "I study for preschool teacher. I love to work with kids."

"Are you staying here?" I ask y/n. "Yes, I'm gonna help my parents before going home." She answers. "Let me help. Your mom said the food was on the house but I'd feel guilty if I don't do anything in return." I get up and take the plates back to the kitchen. "You really don't have to. You should go home and sleep, it's really late." Y/n tells me. "Exactly, I'm not gonna let you walk alone home after you finished here. At this hour it can get dangerous." She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Thank you Ten for helping! You're an amazing guy." Y/n's mom thanks me. "No problem. Thank you for the food. I'll take y/n safely to her dorm room." I tell her. "That's great. Goodnight you 2!" She waved us goodbye. I walk next to y/n, it was quiet but not awkward at all. I said I'd walk her home but it's more like I'm following her since I don't know where her dorm is. "We're here. Thanks for taking me back home." She thanks me. "Do I see you Wednesday at the dance studio?"

She nods with a big smile. "Of course! Bye Ten, get safe home." She takes her key and gets inside. "Oh wait. Can I maybe get your phone number? So we can keep contact." I ask. "Give me your phone." I give it to her and she types in her number. We said one last time goodbye before she walked inside and I turned to go home. She's so amazing and nice to be around! I'm glad to be working together with her.

~
A/N: I still wanna write more but it's already late and I'm tired, so goodnight! 💚🌱