•Mark•

Lee Mark
Word count: 1113
-

Y/N's POV

I was bored and alone at home. My roommate is for a few days at her family's house and some other friends are busy. I decided to ask around. I take my phone and texted in the groups chat.

Is anyone free?
I'm bored

Renjun
I can't I'm with Doyoung

Jeno
Me and Jaemin are already out

Without me?
Ouch

Jeno
If we knew we would've
asked you

It's okay.
Chenle? Jisung?

Jisung
We're filming this & that

Is there really no one?

Haechan
You forgot about me?
Okay fine, I'll go alone with Mark

Mark
Are you not happy enough
with me?

Haechan
I never said that
Y/n, you want to come or not?

Yes please!
Where are you guys?

Mark
We're still home

Stay there, I'm coming!

I got up and take everything I needed like my wallet and keys. I quickly walked to the dorm. Once I arrived I rang the doorbell. "Y/n!" Haechan hugs me. "Haechan!" I copied him. "Hey Mark." I greet him after releasing from the hug. "Hi, what's up?" He asks. "Nothing much. No one was home, no one had time. Not even my own siblings!"

"What are we going to do?" I asked. "We were just going to eat somewhere and see what's next." Haechan tells me. "Great let's go, I'm so hungry." I say. "You're always hungry." Haechan laughs. "Yes I am, but you too. You only text me about food." He rolls his eyes playfully. "If you rather don't have me texting you at all, fine." He jokes. "Let's just go instead of fighting." Mark says getting up from the couch. The 3 of us go outside and take the car to some restaurant.

"Why did you let me sit in the front?" I whisper to Haechan. "Because I know." He wiggles his eyebrows. "How do you know?" I asked surprised. "You sleep talk remember." I gasp. "Does Mark know?" Haechan shook his head. "I'm not that bad to tell him that. You should do it yourself." I shook my head. "Why not?" He asks. "I can't tell him. He's my best friend." I say. "But you like him. I see how hard it is for you to not tell him. So tonight you're confessing." I once again shook my head. "You're crazy! That's not going to happen."

"What are you 2 whispering about?" Mark asks when we entered the restaurant. "Nothing." I said quickly. "Actually we were just talking about y/n's crush." Haechan smiles evil. "Oh you got a crush on someone?" Mark looks away from me as he asks. "It's nothing special. Let's just order food." I tried changing the subject. "Nothing special? You talk about him in your sleep!" I gave a dead glare at Haechan. "Sounds pretty serious. That guy is very lucky." Mark says still looking away. Now he thinks I like someone else, how do I take my chance now?

We ordered food and while waiting there was an awkward silence. "So Mark is there anyone you like?" Haechan asks. "Uh n-no." He shortly said. Now I know he doesn't like me back. "I have to go to the restroom, excuse me." Mark walks away. "He's lying. He like you too." Haechan tells me. "No he doesn't. He doesn't like anyone. He said it himself, thanks hyuck." I sigh deeply. "No y/n he's really lying. Maybe because you're here that he doesn't dare to say it." He says. "How do you know?" I ask. "You know his notebook where he writes in. He wrote a song and it's about you."

I didn't believe him. It can be about anyone, right. "How are you so sure?" I ask. "He literally describes you and talks about your friendship and that he loves you." I shook my head. "That's not true." I say. Soon Mark is back and quickly after our food too. We just ate and talked about something else, luckily. I didn't want a whole evening in an awkward silence. After our food we payed and left the restaurant. "Where should we go next?" I ask. "I know a place." Haechan said. "Where?" I ask. "You'll see. Mark can you drive to this place?" He showed something on his phone, not showing me. Even when I tried to look they turned around.

"You 2 really are not funny. Why can't I know?" I say crossing my arms. "Because it's a surprise, pouty face." Mark squeezes my cheeks. My heart started racing by the little thing he did. "Look at you blushing!" Haechan laughs. "Am I?" I ask hiding them with my hands. "You are but it's cute." Mark smiles. "Stop it, let's go now. I want to know what that secret place is that I can't know about."

We drive for a little while but stopped somewhere first. "You want some ice cream first?" Mark asks. "Ooh yes please!" I said happily. "Can I get one too?" Haechan asks. "Get your own man." Mark laughs. "Aye. That there is not funny." After we got ice cream Mark starts driving again. We get to a place close to the water with a view of all the lights of the streets and houses on the other side. It was so pretty and nice. "Wow, it's so nice here." I say with a smile.

"Should we play some music too?" Haechan asks. I keep forgetting that he's sitting in the back. "Can I choose a song on your phone Mark?" He already takes his phone and plays a song. It's some melody I've never heard before. "Isn't this the one you recorded yesterday with Johnny?" Mark looks at Haechan and then back in front of him. It's indeed Mark's voice that I hear. "Y/n, listen good at the lyrics. I'm sure you'll like it." It's the song he told me about earlier. "About who is it Mark?" He nervously looks around but not at me. "Shut up Donghyuck."

"I'll leave the 2 of you alone for a bit." He gets out of the car, leaving me and Mark alone. The song was still playing. "It's about you." He says pretty quiet, just enough to hear it. "I like you y/n. But you like someone else. Just forgot about it okay." I shook my head and start smiling. "I'm not forgetting this! No one ever wrote a song about me!" He looks up at me again. "I like you too Mark." I say. "Really? What about that other guy?" I roll my eyes playfully. "It's you, dummy." He smiles. "You want to be my girlfriend?" I nod quickly.

~
A/N: here I am again after a few days. I'm sorry for not updating. But here's an imagine which is longer than I usually write but I honestly like it, I hope you guys do too 💚🌱