•Renjun•

Huang Renjun
Word count: 1203
-

Renjun's POV

I entered the school and didn't waste time to go to y/n's locker. She wasn't there yet so I waited. She finally walked around the corner. "Hey y/n, how are you?" I ask her. "I'm good thanks. What about you?" She asks me. "I'm great. Actually, I got you something." I tell her. "Something for me? What's the occasion?" She asks. "Oh just. I thought about you when drawing this so I thought I'd give it to you." I gave her the drawing I made. "Thank you Renjun!" She says with a smile.

"Do you like it?" I ask her hoping she'd say yes. "Sure. It's nice. But I have to go now. Bye Renjun, have a nice day." She left the drawing in her locker and took her book before walking to class. I'm glad she liked it! "Hi Renjun, what's with the big smile?" Mark asks me. "Uh just, a good day." I say to him. "Let's go to class shall we?" Jeno says. I nod and follow him to class. We enter the room and sit at our desk. I take my sketchbook. "What are you drawing?" Jeno asks.

"Just something." I tell him. "It looks like some girl." He noticed. "No really?" I sarcastically said. "Who is it?" He asks. "I told you, I don't know." He rolls his eyes. In fact I was drawing y/n. But they don't know I like her. I want to keep it that way because I don't want any of the guys teasing me about it. "And I'm still on time haha!" Jaemin cheers for himself. "Where were you?" Jeno asks him. "Still in bed. But I made it before the bell." He smiles happily. "Oh who are you drawing?"

"No one." I say. "It looks like a girl I just passed in the hall." I glare at Jaemin but not for long. "It's a girl from our school? Okay you definitely know more. Tell us." Jeno rests his head on the palm of his hand. "It's probably a coincidence. Why'd I draw a random girl from school anyway?" I question. "Maybe because you like her?" Jaemin said. "What? Me? No. Are you crazy!" I awkwardly laugh. "Ooh you do like her! Tell us what's her name?" They both ask me but I was saved by the teacher walking in class.

"Hi y/n, how are you today?" I ask her as I meet her at her locker. "I'm not doing so great actually." Her eyes were red, she cried before. "What happened? Can I help?" She shook her head. "You can't help unless you can bring back my dog. He ran away this morning and we couldn't find him anywhere." She sobs quietly. "I'm so sorry. He'll come back, do you have a picture of him?" I ask and she shows me. "Don't worry too much okay. And I got you something else, maybe it'll cheer you up?" I showed her the sketch I made a few days ago.

"Thank you Renjun. That's really nice of you, you're really great at it!" She compliments. "Thank you. And you can always come to me if you wanna talk about something." She nods and smiles. "I have to get to class now, bye." I waved at her as she left. "Was that the girl?" Jaemin peeks behind me. "Wah! What are you doing so early?" I question. "First answer his question." Haechan said. "No, I'm not answering anyone's questions. By the way, if you see this dog can you let me know?"

"Your teacher for last period is sick. You may go home now." All students cheered. "Let's go to the park." Haechan says. "To do what?" I ask. "I don't know. Eat and have fun. Celebrate that our test is canceled which I forgot to study." I roll my eyes playfully. "Of course you forgot. But let's go then." Jeno says. The 3 of us left the school. I felt sorry for the other guys that they still had class but they can join us afterwards. We passed by a convenience store and got snacks in our way to the park.

"What are you drawing?" Jeno asks looking over my shoulder. "A puppy." I say. "Isn't it the one you showed earlier?" I hum in response. "Y/n lost her dog and was sad about it. I hope she'll find him again." I say without thinking twice. "Y/n? The girl you made a drawing of!" Haechan said. "I said it huh?" They nod. "Yes you did. So you really like her huh?" I sigh and nod. "I do but I don't know how to tell her." I start. "So you make drawings for her." Jeno continues. "Exactly. And she says she likes them."

"Are you sure she says that because she really likes it or just to not hurt you?" Haechan asks. "She truly likes them, she keeps them in her locker. Yesterday I saw that she hung them up to decorate it. It's cute." I smile thinking of it. "So you're drawing her dog because?" Jeno asks. "To keep myself busy, and maybe if I finish it I can give it to her to make her happier again." I say. I take out some colour pencils and start adding some tints. I usually don't work with colour but I can try.

"Here are you guys!" We look up and see Jaemin and Mark. "Why is there a dog?" Haechan asks them. "It's been following us since we entered the park. Now I'm giving it some food since he looks hungry." Jaemin answers. "Maybe it's lost." Mark says. I look up and back at my drawing. "Wait a minute. That's y/n's dog!" I exclaim. "Who's y/n?" Mark asks. "His crush." Haechan giggles. "I gotta bring him back." I say. I dial y/n's number as I try to get the dog with me but it was no use. "Hello? Renjun why are you calling?"

"Y/n, I have amazing news. You have to come to the park, at the lake." I tell her. "Do I have to?" She asks, she still sounds sad. "Yes, you're going to be so happy." I tell her. "Okay I'll be there soon." We ended the call. "And is she coming?" I nod. I sit next to the dog and pet it. He sat down and was enjoying it. "Renjun, y/n's there." I look up and see her walking. "Y/n, look it's Beanie!" When she saw him she runs to us.

"Beanie!" She bends down and hugs him. "Omg thank you so much!" She smiled. "Actually I didn't found him. It was J-" they cut me off. "Beanie came to Renjun. But he knew it was your dog." I look at Jaemin and mouth a thank you. "Renjun you're amazing!" She hugs me. I hug back. "He also made this." Y/n looks up, the guys gave her the drawing. "Aw you're the best! Thank you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Wha- did you?" I was surprised. "I like you." I start smiling like crazy. "I like you too y/n."

~
A/N: this was long haha. But anyway I worked 4 hours on my essay about Jaemin, 5 pages long and my teacher didn't even say a word about it. I hope she at least reads all of it
💚🌱