Twist in time ☆ Precious Pearl

Author: scar_2003

Reviewer: preciouspearl20

Chapters reviewed: 8 (excluding cast,aesthetics, trailer)

First impressions:

I really got impressed with your plot.
Besides, you had an amazing cast & trailer. I think in your story the trailer is the plus point. Cause it really describes the story and what will happen.

1.Cover wise:

First of all, I wanna tell you that your cover is amazing. It totally matched up with your title. It is very important to be match up the cover with the title.

2.Blurb wise:

As we know story concept is very important. It is the thing which attracts the readers.

Your blurb was good. It showed a little sneak peak of the story.

But I have a question. In the first subtitle you said that, She got attracted with Chris after meeting him. In the second subtitle, you mentioned how she felt an irresistible attraction towards him after knowing about his existence.

I feel the two sentences didn't sit quite well in the blurb. I mean aren't the two sentences quite similar?

So, I want you to develop your blurb a little more cause it is the first thing which will get readers to be hooked up with the story.

3. Writing technicalities :

I won't say much in this point. Because we are not professional writers. So our writing skill can't develop overnight. It will take time.

Although your writing skill is good but can be much better. Moreover you should write your story more descriptively. Try to put your words more accurately. In that way, your story may turn out as a good one. So good luck!

4.Plot Development :

You have a very good plot. It can attract a lot of readers. As for the plotline, it isn't too fast or too slow.

And try to add more information on the plot line. As Shravani said, readers want every single detail. But it was missing in your book.

For example, "Stella's mom & dad's fight & about their seperation". I feel that you can add more information
about the incident. Cause it was like in the first chapter, you showed they are fighting & in the next chapter they are getting separated.

4.Grammatical errors/Typos:

Here, I will be honest. You really missed a lot of capitalization & punctuation marks almost in every single sentence. I noticed some grammatical errors also.

For once, we can ignore the grammatical errors but we can't neglect the capitalization & punctuation marks. They are the most essential things in a sentence. Without them, sentences got messed up.

So, You have to work on that part.
You said, you are editing. If you are planning to edit your story after completing book, then, let me tell me tell you it's not a very wise idea.

Cause it will take a lot of times & Readers won't wait for that.

I have a suggestion. You can edit your story instantly after writing a chapter. In that way, you can save a lot of time.

5.Character development :

I haven't read the whole book. So I don't know about all of your characters.

As far I read it, I found few characters are really good in their respective places. Hopefully other characters will be good later in the book.

Final words:

Overall, it's good. You have a really good plot. You just have to know how to put the words properly. If you developed your writing style, you can attract a lot of readers in the future.
Best of luck for your story!

(R/N: Hopefully this review will help you in your further writing.I just told what I felt as a reader.If you have any suggestions or questions related to this review, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help you.)