To All The Stars ☆ Preciouspearl

Book name: To All The Stars

Author: awritingmess

Reviewer: preciouspearl20

Chapter reviewed: 7.

_________________

Cover & title wise:

I must say your present cover is better than your first cover. Because the first cover didn't stand out for me.

But the present cover is relatable with the story line. So yeah! I like it.

As for your title, it's a unique one. But still I couldn't find any link with the book. Maybe it will reveal some time later.

So, it's not some big problem.

Blurb wise:

When I first read your blurb, one word just came to my mind, "Confused". Because your blurb is kinda complex for the new readers. I'm not saying it's bad.

But the way you have added the incident, it's becoming confusing. So one can't point out what the story is, unless they read it.

So, I think you have to work on that part. Because you know blurb is important for a book. It is the thing which attracts the readers towards the book. In your case, your blurb isn't working.

Cause people want the simplicity. When you can explain in the simple way, why to take complex, right?

So I think if your blurb was simple, I think readers can connect more.

Writing technicalities:

Every writer has their own way of writing. Your is good. You did mention everything. However I couldn't understand whether your story was third person base or first person. I think it would be better if you mention it in your chapter.

In that way, your chapter will be more clear. So, keep it up!

Plot development:

Your plot is good. It's something interesting. Because you put a interesting part between Hell & Heaven.

So, good job!

As for the plot phase, I think it's going smoothly.

Characters:

Your characters are so good. Everyone has a different personality yet readers can relate to them. Because you put them that way. As for a writer, it's not easy. But you did it anyhow.

Also their names are amazing. I like their names.

Grammatical errors/Typos:

Nothing. You don't have any grammatical errors since it is your second draft.

But I did notice some typos. Since it is your second draft, you can edit them later. So, that's not a big problem for me.

Final words:

When I first read your blurb, I was confused. But later, the way you described everything, I got hooked up with your book. Amazing book! It has potential. If you write it more simply, readers will fall in love with your book.

Because the way it is describing how a sinful person is on his way to repent his sins, readers can relate to the book easily & it attracts the readers to read more.

Note: Contact the famenosis15@gmail.com for your customized quote and good read sticker.

_______________

This was your review. Hopefully you get it what you wanted. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this review you can PM anytime.

I personally apologize for the delay. Because I couldn't give my review as the time being due to some personal issues.

Please, don't blame my fam. Because it's entirely my fault that I couldn't my review. Sorry once again.