Promise Me ☆ Zaintassu

Author: acrylic_blood

Reviewer: _zaintassu_

Chapters Reviewed: Nine

_______________

First impressions:

Cover wise:

The cover is absolutely beautiful. At the first glance it was just beautiful and then it started making a very beautiful meaning too(as I read the book). I love it.

The title is simple yet meaningful.

Blurb wise:

Blurb is supposed to print an image of the story in the reader's mind. Your blurb is so good that it can attract a lot of good readers. The first time I read it, I thought it was very good but then you edited it to add Yumi's description and I was like...NOW THAT'S PERFECT.

Aesthetics:

I usually don't comment on this but you did such a great job that I had to compliment you. Very very beautiful and meaningful too. I love how you mentioned the meanings of their names.

Writing style:

Every writer has a different and a unique perspective and that influences their writing styles. I have to tell you that this book was my first Japanese based historical fiction. I love the story.

I like it that you took time to give the Japanese translations. You took time to describe the environment around the plot, which a very important factor. The way you describe Yumi and her struggles to survive is so good.

Your writing can make a reader connect to your story which is a very good thing.

Plot:

Your ideas and the plot twists are going very smoothly. The story of survival. I would be proud if my brain cooked up this beautiful story. You go girl.

Character development:

Do I even have mention this? Yumi's growth throughout the story is so evident. As mentioned , you describe wonderfully. This makes a reader connect to the character in the story. I felt a connection with Yumi from the very beginning. You have done a great job on character development. Not just with Yumi but all the others too.

Grammar and typos:

None. Yes, shame on me. I couldn't find one single mistake or a glitch or an imperfection in this book. Not one aspect where I could tell you to improve. Keep up the good work.

Final impressions:

By the time I finished reading I questioned your decision of wanting a review. Your book is just so good. And congratulations on winning two prizes for the book.

At last I would just say that I am very happy to read your book. Keep going and reach the sky.

 Keep going and reach the sky

Your customized quote:

__________________

That's it.

That's your review. I hope you found what you were looking for!

I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I took my time to absorb the book.