Reviewer 10 : Alice.

Hey everyone. This is Alice (ALICE_1616).

About Myself :

I am a regular school girl who loves reading, writing and eating. I love going to school (this is new since the quarantine started).

Genres I prefer :

I prefer to read mystery, thriller, sci-fic, horror, paranormal, teen-fic, young adult, humour, fantasy, magical realism, tall tale, adventures, celebrity fiction, vampire and historical fiction.

Genres I don't :

I don't really prefer but could read romance, classic, travel and fanfiction.

I don't read chick lit and werewolves.

Main point of focus :

I understand the importance of criticism in an author's work. I don't hate clichés but they should be well written. While your concept is not different, let it be your way of writing. Fictional work is in our imagination, and it might or might not be realistic.

I am going to focus on character development more than anything else. A good character can keep you hooked to the story. But this doesn't mean I will not be reviewing cover, blurb or way of writing and I am also going to review your tags and if they are relevant to your story.

Number of chapters I will do :

I would review for the first five to seven chapters of your book. It there is a cast, trailer or aesthetic then I will also be commenting for it.

I will take four to six days so please be patient.

This is all I have got to say and all of the wonderful authors who will like me to review their work, I am going to be honest.

Good day!💗