Cold touch ☆ Zaintassu

Author: scarw66

Reviewer: _zaintassu_

Chapters reviewed: 5

First impressions:

Cover wise:

There was a different cover when I was assigned the book. The previous cover and the present cover are quite similar apart from the background. Your idea of the cover is actually nice but the presentation is not neat. It is so clear that the pictures are cropped and added. The title is not that interesting. The font is good but the colour really fades into the background.

'THE TAGLINE'

Why have I highlighted the above-mentioned?

I will tell you in grammar section of this review.

Blurb wise:

You have written a good blurb. Short yet describing the story. I personally like the line about destiny binding two lives. It has no grammatical errors. You can make it a little more effective. But good work.

Writing style:

Every writer has a different and a unique writing style. You write really well. Your writing makes a reader engrossed. You can describe very well. The way you describe Erika and her life is amazing. I don't know why I feel like you did not write as amazingly while describing Benjamin and other characters.

Another thing I would like to point out is the flow. It's going a little fast. Just a tiny bit but still.

Plot:

Absolutely in love. Yes, that's how good your ideas are. The mysteries that unfold as we read the story is great. The only complaint here is, again, the flow. A bit fast.

Character development:

As mentioned above, the way you have described the characters is very good. Their growth and understanding as they unravel a new mystery is commendable.

Erika's relationship with Beatrice is really touching. This makes a reader feel connected to the characters.

Grammar and typos:

One thing that will make a good reader question your book is the grammar. Let's get to the point.

TOO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

I mentioned above that I will review the tagline in this section and that is because it is completely 100 •/• grammatically wrong.

"I would never knew how cold is my touch if wasn't yours the skin that I crave so much"

INCORRECT!

The right way:

"I would have never known how cold my touch is if it wasn't your skin that I crave the most"

When the first line a reader notices is grammatically wrong, what impression will it cast about your book?

Why is the tagline so long anyway? It literally overshadows the title.

There are many other grammatical errors. The confusion between 'his' and 'her' is very common in your book.

I suggest a very very keen editing session. I will point out some mistakes in the comments section whenever I find time.

Final impressions:

Your ideas can reflect better through your writing if you work on the observations I have made.

I hope it helps you grow into a better writer. I am sorry if my observations have been harsh. I can assure you that they are sincere.

-----------
Here was your review!
Hope you found what you were looking for!

Good day🥂