The Fall Of Rayndra ☆ __Carrots__

Author: TaniaMckenzie

Reviewer: __Carrots__

Chapters Reviewed: Twenty

________________________

o FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Blurb wise:

I'll be really honest here, the blurb is not good at all.

Your blurb is just a compilation of a dialogue from the story and a couple of totally obscure narrations. Considering my opinion, I would not be driven to click on that read button through reading your blurb.

Your blurb simply doesn't tell us what the story is about.

"When it comes to finding a woman being attacked in the woods, Caspian is quick to come to her rescue. But when her problems follow her..

_______

"Tamar became one of our own people the moment she entered Rayndra, and she will be treated as such!" The King shot back, irritation entering his voice.

______

Old betrayals are brought back to life. Now, this woman could cost him everything. The old betrayals could destroy an entire Kingdom. "

_____

"Why? Why did I not start reading this book earlier?" ~Browniegirl258, Butterflyfrangipani, seniorita-_-

You can definitely work more on the blurb.

For instance, instead of ending the first statement with an ellipses, you could directly tell us what the problem was.

"When it comes to finding a woman in the woods, Caspian is quick to come to her rescue. But when her problems follow her and lead him to the edge of his kingdom, Caspian has to decide what is best for his people."

Of course, this is just an example :)

Also a blurb must always convey your book's atmosphere, the tone, the genre; your book The Fall Of Rayndra is a historical fiction, your blurb should have conveyed so, sadly it did not.

I would really like it if you could include Caspian being a ruler and a king in your blurb. That would honestly be a huge hooker. Because, you the know the way you described it, it looked like Caspian and the King were two different people. And perhaps add a few adjectives of King Caspian's charming benevolence?

Cover wise: