Deeper ☆ Ada

Author: okabe-angel

Reviewer: lolitanto

Chapters reviewed: okay okay, I know I was asked to review only 10, but I couldn't just stop there because if I did, I was going to die of curiosity. So I read 13.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Blurb:

I totally ignored the blurb before I started reading, and when I was about to make my review I had to go back and read it. Then I realized that the story actually revolved around Vaughn, and I won't be able to come up with a better blurb. So, very impressive.

But I advise that you should get rid of the first paragraph, it doesn't go well with the rest.

Cover:

With the story and the blurb revolving around Vaughn, I shouldn't see why the cover wouldn't do so too. It's an amazing cover, but I think it's too dull, I suggest you get something brighter, it'll be more eye-catching and way more amazing.

Title:

This is where the problem is. Deeper? I'm still trying to figure out how the title relates to the whole story. Is it that she falls deeper in love with him each day? Or... I don't even know.

First impression:

You did a very good job with the first chapter. I really love the way you made her inner thoughts reveal the kind of person she was, and the way you brought Vaughn into the picture, incredible.

Grammatical errors:

There were a few errors, with the punctuation and some words here and there, but a little more editing would do the trick. Writing style: Absolutely lovely. It was simple but yet captivating and interesting.

I noticed the way, you cut out some parts that may have been unnecessary and leave us to imagine the outcome by ourselves, I wish I thought of that when I was writing‍. It makes your chapters shorter and makes the scenes flow extremely well. I always love when a book is realistic. What I mean is that I love the way you didn't scratch out the educational part of college.

Character development:

When I say I'm in love, I mean I'm in love with every single character of your book❤️❤️. Well except Dereck who might be the rapist, I'm just saying you did absolutely great with your characters. I'll give you an 11/10.

Plot:

Although it was a bit cliche, you know, the whole brother's best friend thing(I mean, is there any book on Wattpad that isn't?) You were able to make it into your own piece of work and I'll say you did a brilliant work with that.

I didn't notice any plot holes, I mean any, I already mention that it had a good flow, I couldn't even stop reading it at chapter 10.

Final impression:

Your book is AMAZING, from the first chapter, till the end, you kept it simple, but yet captivating.

I'll say this multiple times: your characters are out of this world. I hope I find my Vaughn too. The flow, the descriptions, your wordings, very well done I really hope you get more reads on your book because it's a great piece of work.

And of course, definitely a good read that deserves a good sticker.

Your customized quote:

•••••••••••••••••••••

Yours sincerely, Ada.