Scratches and Blemishes ☆ Precious pearl

Author/Poet: nightravenxx

Reviewer: preciouspearl20

Chapter reviewed: The whole book. Because the poems were so amazing that I couldn't help but read the whole book.

First impressions:

The book is so good!

Yup! That was my first reaction. Cause your poems look simple yet so meaningful.You deserve more!

Blurb, title, cover wise:

Great!! Literally couldn't find any fault.

Because your title shows indeed what you are gonna show through your poems.

As for the cover, loved it! Because it is really portraying all the emotions like anger,agony, distress...everything.

Book wise:

You are literally a great poet. You don't need to be told anything. Because your poems are portraying everything.

But that doesn't mean that I won't appreciate your work.I will.

I really like your poems. Because your poems are not just poems. Each poem holds a very significant meaning.

I like the synchronization of words. It is commendable that you are able to put your emotions through your words.

You know, once someone great told me that,

"Poetry doesn't come out from a ordinary person. To write poems, you have to feel something deep or face something."

In your case, your poems are your gems. Because they are showing the depth. I can feel that.

Some poems are so good & they hit me really hard. I can feel that emotion what you wanted to portray.

And I really liked how you put a meaning at the end of each poem.
It really helps the readers to connect with the poem.

Your poems are great. You don't need to change anything. But I've a little suggestion. I see, you have used some really complex words sometimes. I know, you are the poet! It's up to you how you are to portray your poems. I mean, I understood the meanings but if you could have added the meanings of the words it could have been better!

Otherwise, your work is excellent! Your talent need more recognition.Why don't you add your poetry books in contest?
I'm sure, it will win so many prizes.

Final words:

If you are publishing your book, then Iet me tell you, I would be the first buyer of it.
Because, I've become a great fan of your art.

Your work is literally art. Your emotions are reflecting in your poems. This is only possible if you are a true artist. So indeed you are a true artist!

I'm sure, one day you are gonna be a published author! All the best!😀So, keep it up

So, keep it up.

Byee!

Pearl.

--------

Hope that you get that what you wanted through this review. If you have any questions regarding this review, you can ask me or PM me anytime.

Have a good day!