Chapter 2 • Unveiling

A/N - There's a slight change in cast.

She is Princess Divyanshi/Divya now

😁you all can proceed!

_______________________________________

The girl who tells her name to be Krishnaa reached the backyard of the palace of Panchal, there she found the role hanging from the balcony as always. She climbed up the role and reached the royal room.

"Drau!!" A beautiful fair lady dressed in royal clothes walked to the girl.

"Radha!" Krishnaa said.

"Draupadi, What took you so long?" Radha said in distress, "you don't know how many lies I have to tell your father and I'm glad he believed my silly excuses!"

"Oh Radha,I love you, you are the best! Thank you for saving me as Always!" Draupadi smiled and Radha sighed.

"Enough of your buttering Drau.. Now please get ready fast or you wanna go in these clothes?"

"Yes... I should change."

_

"Putri Panchali!" Draupad exclaimed as he saw his daughter walk in.

"Ji, Pitashree." Panchali greeted.

"The King of Ang desh will be here in a few moments." Informed a servant.

"Seriously Pitashree? Again a King or Prince.... I know he will also be rejected as all other." Divyanshi said, she was the youngest daughter of Draupad, so she was extra pampered and had a habit of saying whatever comes in her mind not thinking about where she is or whom she is saying to.

"I'm sorry to tell you, my daughters but Angraj is not here to be rejected..
Actually..." Draupad couldn't find words to explain.

"What is it, Pitashree?" Asked Draupadi.

"My putri, You have to marry him, there's no rejecting or denying." He said and sighed.

"What?!" The two princesses gasped in unison.

"Yes... Angraj reminded me of a promise I made years ago to his father."

"What promise Pitashree?" Divyanshi scoffed, "If my sister will not like the man, she will not marry him!"

"She will have to, my daughter!" Draupad replied, "I promise that my daughter will marry Karna."

"Break the promise! It's not more than breaking a glass." Divyanshi said.

"No, Divya." Panchali finally broke her silence, "If father had promised, I will marry him. It's not a good quality of a king to break vows and promises. And our Father's reputation shouldn't mix in dust because it."

"Di!" Divyanshi sighed, "Are you sure about it? I haven't heard a lot of good  words about Angraj Karna."

"So, my Priya Sister in law!" They turned a non familiar voice.