Chapter 31 • Heart's void.

~ Time span - Arjun asked Drau come to Indraprastha with him after two months of the accident ~

Arjun and Draupadi were setting out for Indraprastha.

"Take care." Kunti said to Arjun and Draupadi, they nodded.

"Bye, jiji, stay safe and take care." Said Subrhika and Divyanshi to Draupadi.

And Nakul and Sehdev had a short talk with Arjun.
.

After the definite time, they reached Indraprastha, the Palace was Indraprastha was beautiful though no one loved there, just a few attendends to take care of the palace, no one else, they were informed about the arrival of Prince Arjuna and Princess Draupadi, so they had done all the preparation from before.

They went to their suit and Draupadi sighed, "I am so tired."

"Whatever, get ready we will go for horse riding. Divya has told me that you love to do that." Arjun said, Draupadi rolled her eyes, "no I am not interested, please, some other day."

Arjun puffed his cheeks and hugged her from behind, startling her.

"Please."

"Arya." She said in annoyance but soon she looked the feeling.

"Please, pretty please Princess Panchali." Arjun said.

"No, Arya please don't push me to do anything, it makes me sick." She said. Arjun sighed and left and went to sit on the couch without any other word.

Draupadi turned to see her husband being a baby angry bird.

"Arya." Draupadi said and walked to him and sat beside him, he turned away his face from her.

"Savyasachi, look at me..." Draupadi said, he didn't seem to listen.

"Please, please, please, look at me." Draupadi said.

"Okay just for once?" She urged to make him look at her. Arjun sighed and turned his face to her to confront her about her behaviour, because her sad-sad behaviour makes him sad.

"Draupadi see--" Arjun's eyes wide as he saw her making funny face,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

she did this to make him laugh. Arjun burst out laughing, loping on the couch and laughing like a manic.

"Ha ha! I know it was funny." Draupadi sighed and Arjun stopped laughing, sitting up straight, Draupadi tried to avoid a conversation, she knew what he was going to talk about and she didn't want that.

"Okay, we can go on horse riding." Draupadi said.

"First of all," Arjun said and she looked at him, "What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, please." Arjun said.

"You know." Draupadi said and hugged him, "It's not that I don't try like you, it's not that I don't understand how hard you are trying to keep me happy but it's not easy for me, I know you know that."