Chapter 12 • Cursed?

The day went on very tedious for Arjun. The whole day, Draupadi was with Kunti .

"Madhav, you are coming to Hastinapur, right?" Arjun asked Vasudev.

"No, Parth."

"Why??!" Arjun whined.

"I have work Parth and I'll come there with Satya and Rukmini, okay?"

"Fine... Like, okay." Arjun said, sadly.

"Don't be sad, Parth and I should not be there, you have alot of chores to complete. If I'll be there, you'll rather stroll around with me than to be with her." Vasudev laughed.

"Hmmm.. maybe but you're my best friend, anyways." He smirked.

_

After a travelling for several hours, they reached back to Hastinapur.

"Welcome, Putri Draupadi." Said Kunti and did the arti of Arjun and Draupadi.

They all went in.

They were in Sabha.

"I have to make a very big announcement today," said King Pandu.

Everyone was all ears.

"Arjun's coronation will take place very soon."

All started smiling and looking at Arjun.

_

"Putri Panchali," Kunti said.

"Ji, Maa." Said Draupadi.

"You must come with me, we have to prepare for the lunch of one thousand Brahmins along with Maharishi Durvasa and you being the new bride will have to be the incharge. One more thing, the Brahmins are very short tempered at times, be careful everything should be perfect." Kunti informed.

"Ji," Draupadi nodded.

_

"Where is your bhabhi, Nakul Sehdev?" Arjun asked the twins.

"Okay, now it goes like that bhrata doesn't even wanna talk to us. He just want to know where Bhabhishree is." Nakul made a puppy face.

"I didn't mean that, okay say what you two wanna say to me. Idiots." Arjun said.

"Oh, come on, we'll tell you where she is, we were going to the forest for some medicines already." Sehdev said.

"Where is she?"

"Kitchen, today she has to make food for thousand brahmins."

"Thousand, Seriously?" Arjun said in shock.

"Yes, Bhrata, we were thinking that too, poor bhabhishree and don't forget, Maharishi Durvasa.... Is also coming... He is quite short tempered.." Nakul said.

"Yeah."
_

Arjun walked in the kitchen, she was busy here there, she was exuasted, it was evident on her flawless face. Her eyebrows were knitting together. Arjun kept looking at her and then saw a few dahilya flowers.