Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha

The next day had just started they were in kitchen and Arjun was gazing at Draupadi while she was trying to cook and the attendends were dismissed so it was just them.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me?" She asked, softly chuckling.

"Like is there a problem with that?" He grinned, she blushed.

"May I help you?" Asked Arjun.

Draupadi looked at him with shocked expressions, "Really? How?"

"Like you can teach me." Arjun smiled.

"Haha! It takes alot of experience, not like this!"

"You just tell me."

"Okay, well, everything is ready... But you can chop veggies, can you?" Asked Draupadi

"I have chopped humans and you doubt if I will be able to chop these little vegetables? Of course I can." Arjun said and she rolled her eyes.

He picked an onion and some chillies, Draupadi was busy with other dishes.

"Krishnaa!! Krishnaa!!! Why am I crying for no reason!" Arjun winced, "what is this?"

Draupadi didn't know if she should laugh or pity him.

"Because it's an onion and we get tears while cutting onions!"

"Seriously?" Arjun's eyes were welled up with tears.

"Go wash your face, you will feel better." Draupadi took the knife from him.

"Ahh!!!! Krishnaa!!!" She heard Arjun and she ran to him.

"My eyes! They're burning!" He wailed.

"Oh my god! Did you have chillie on your hands!" Draupadi said.

"Maybe! I was cutting them." Arjun replied.

"O God you are such a child!" Draupadi said and helped him wash his eyes.

"Better?" She asked, her hands still on his face.

"Better." Arjun smiled, "veggie chopping is dangerous than humans.." he kissed her hands.

"Rajkumar and Rajkumari, greetings. Sorry to disturb you but Maharishi Durvasa is at Indraprastha's entrance." The maid said and Arjun and Draupadi looked at each other, then they walked out to Indraprastha's entrance.

They greeted Maharishi Durvasa and touched their feet.

"Sada suhagan raho," said Durvasa as a blessing to Draupadi, they smiled.

"It's a pleasure to receive you here, Maharishi, please come in." Arjun said and Durvasa nodded and walked in, followed by his some followers.

.

Arjun and Draupadi fed Maharishi Durvasa and his students. They decided to stay there for a day and night.

Arjun and Draupadi served him wholeheartedly and finally the time of his departure came

"Putra Arjun and Putri Draupadi, I am so impressed by the two of you, Bless you my children." Durvasa blessed, "stay together always as you both are right now." Then he looked at Draupadi.

"I bless you my daughter, your son will be an amazing warrior, just like Arjun and his wit will be same as yours." Durvasa smiled.

They bowed to him.

.

"You know Divya told me about your one hidden talent." Arjun said.

"What did she tell you?" Draupadi asked.