Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About

The preparation for the departure for Panchal were going on, yeah, there were many because they were going there for a wedding ceremony.

"Sehdev, don't you want to be married?" Arjun asked his little brother.

Sehdev turned red, "What bhrata?"

"Ji haan, Tell Devar ji." Draupadi laughed.

"Bhabhi, you too?" Sehdev whined.

"Arre bhrata,let me tell you." Nakul said.

Sehdev pushed Nakul, "no!"

"Sehdev! Let him say!" Arjun laughed.

"Ha, so bhrata, our very own Sehdev is in love with the princess of Magadha, Surbhika!" Nakul yelled.

"What? Surbhika? Divyanshi's best friend?" Draupadi laughed.

"Yes! Yes! Bhabhi!" Nakul said.

"Should talk to ma!" Arjun said.

"What? You will?" Sehdev smiled.

"Of course." Draupadi said.

.

Arjun and Draupadi were with Kunti , helping her in administration when Arjun saw that Draupadi looked quite stressed and sick.

"Krishnaa, are you okay?" He asked, worriedly.

Draupadi, who was feeling fatigue and dizzy, sighed.

"Yeah, I am." Draupadi said, "just a little bit tired."

"So, you can go and rest, we will see here. If you are not well." Arjun urged.
"No, I am okay." She said, smiling faintly.

"No you aren't. For sure you aren't." Arjun said and before Arjun could convince her to rest, a servant interrupted.

"Sorry, Rajkumar but the king wants to see you."

Arjun nodded and the servants went away.

"Draupadi.." she interrupted him, "Arya first go and see what Pitashree wants to tell you. Go."

"But Krishnaa.. I am fine, please go." She gave him a smile.

"Okay, fine." Arjun sighed in defeat and walked from there.

And Draupadi stood there at her place.

.

Draupadi was feeling jittery and dizzy, she didn't even say that to Kunti and Kunti was too busy to notice.

After some time, Draupadi's head started spinning and She almost lost her balance when Kunti finally noticed.

"Putri are you okay?" Kunti asked.

"Ma.." Draupadi tried to but Kunti stopped her.

"No, why am I even asking this. You aren't well at all, let's go to your room." Kunti said.

.

Arjun was restless while listening to his father, one part of his mind was stuck on Draupadi, he wanted to see if she is alright but no he couldn't go from there until Pandu permits.

"Arjun!" Pandu said.

"Ji, Pitashree." Said Arjun.

"What's bothering you?" Asked Pandu.

"No nothing Pitashree." Arjun said.

Nakul and Sehdev smiled mischievously, "No Pitashree, he must be Missing Bhabhishree."

"Is it true, Arjun?" Pandu laughed.

"No, no, no," Arjun said and glared at the twins, "Actually Draupadi is sick... that's why I was worried."