Chapter 36 • Scared?

"Savyasachi....." She burst out crying again, leaving Arjun perflexed.

"Stop, hold on, Krishnaa, what happened?" He asked.

"It's just.. oh I don't know how to explain."
"What are you saying and please stop crying, why are you crying?"

"Because I am feeling like crying."

Arjun's mind quickly snapped.

"Is that a thing to cry about?" He asked.

"I don't know, I felt like crying, so I cried. Any problem?"

Shrugging thoughts away, he asked again, "what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Because I am happy but I am so happy that I am scared now. Too scared to be happy... These stupid tears aren't beholding." Arjun kept listening to her patiently and them wipped her tears.

"Now tell because I didn't understand a single word." He said, she sighed.

"Actually, it's..." She sniffled a little before, "why are you sitting on the floor by the way?"

"Am I now?"  Arjun said and stood up and sat beside her.

"Don't freak out. I am warning you because if you did. I will."

"What are you saying? You are scaring me."

"I am myself scared so it's obvious of me to scare you."

"Why are you twisting  the conversation like Madhav? You were crying, then you said that I shouldn't freak out. You don't know how much patient I am being. It's not--" his words were beheld as she sealed his lips with her, he didn't mind though, he enjoyed it.

"Now keep quiet and let me say." She said softly to him as she parted from him, he nodded smilingly.

"Aryaputra Arjun, what I wanted to tell and the reason behind why I am happy and as well as scared...is...that... I think I am... Expecting again!" She said and Arjun almost fainted.

"Really???" Arjun yelled at the top of his voice in happiness.

"Yes, I am sure!"

"I love you so much!" He thought to lift her and swirl her but this might now be good for her so he didn't but he hugged her tightly, like a very tight and warming hug, whispering something in excitement which she couldn't really understand but she just knew that he was the happiest today.

"You don't know how happy I am right now." Arjun said and kissed her forehead, both of them crying happy tears.

"Trust me I know." She said.

"Maybe because you know me well." He smiled and kissed her again.

"Let's go we have to tell everyone!"

"No, wait." Draupadi held his hands, "I think that's what you didn't understand."
"What?"

She felt like crying again, "Didn't I say that I am so happy but I am scared too?"

"What are you scared for?"

"For everything." She hugged him, "I am scared of losing our happiness again."

"Nothing, it's okay, it's gonna be fine this time." Arjun caressed her hair and soothed her back to calm her.

"Can we just tell family members and not announce it to everyone for like just for initial time. Please."

"As you wish." He placed a kiss on her head.

"I love you."

"I love you more."