Chapter 27 • Answer Me

"Not your so called Arya." Said an known evil voice.

Draupadi recognised the voice but before she could open her eyes, she felt a hand pull her from her hair. She opened her eyes just to find Karna disguised as one of the gaurds, he smirked at her and took off his artificial beard.

"Hey, Draupadi." He said, evily.

Draupadi tried to push him but he held her tightly.

"Angraj Karna!" She yelled at him, he pulled her by hair, Draupadi whimpered. There was a lot of noise due to the celebration and also the architecture of the chambers was enough to curb noise, Though a little sound from the room could be heard out but there was celebration going on.

Draupadi tried to protest, she fought back but he pulled her to him.

"You ruined me, I will ruin you!" He pushed her on the floor, she fell on her stomach. She clutched her stomach in pain, Draupadi cried.

"Oh I know Draupadi. I know you have life in there, I will not spare it. So try to cry and beg to spare you cause you are pregnant." He laughed.

Draupadi looked at him with teary eyes but there was a rage in them not fear or plead.

"Oh Draupadi!!! There you go again! Again you are not looking for being spared, again you are not pleading!" Karna snarled.

Draupadi spat, "I will never ever!" She stood up to run yelling, "Anyone here me! Help!"

Karna held her by her wrist again, he pulled her to him and shut her mouth with his palm.

"Shut up!shut up! Shut up! No one can save you today!! Not even your Arjun!" He said and pushed her on the bed. She tried kicking him but he held her legs with his hand and he hovered her.

"Leave me!!! Leave me!!!" She hit him with her hands. She shouted and after alot of efforts, she managed to push him away. Draupadi ran but stopped and wailed as he pulled her by her hair.

"Leave me! Leave me! Arjun!!!!! Savyasachi!!!" She cried, she protested but the mindless creature was too mad to understand.

-Meanwhile-

"Rajkumari! No bracelet is in this lobby!" Arjun finally said.

"No, Rajkumar, it is there... Please look for it carefully!" Sarika was nervous about something, Arjun was too getting uneasy feeling, it was like he was hearing some yells but it was his mind playing games with him he thought and shrugged off the thoughts.

"Sorry Rajkumari." Arjun turned to leave but Sarika held his hand.

"Rajkumar please don't." Sarika said in a pleading manner.

"Please what? I am sorry Rajkumari!" Arjun was very annoyed by her attitude.

Then he heard a yell again.

"I need to go, it's.. I need to," Arjun said.

"No, no, no," Sarika said adamantly.

"What are you..." Arjun jerked his hand and turned to leave.

"You are leaving Vasudev Krishna's sister... Think how annoyed he will be if he comes to know that you didn't hear to me." Sarika said loudly.

"What's going on here." Surbhika walked in.

"Oh thank god Subrhika, please can you help this princess to find her bracelet Vasudev gifted her." Arjun said to Surbhika.

"But that's on her wrist." Surbhika said.

"What?" Arjun was shocked.

"No, it's different." Sarika lied.

"No, Sarika, I know, I have a very sharp memory, you were showing this bracelet only yesterday and you said Dwarkadhish gifted you this." Subrhika said.