Chapter 33 • Insecurence

"Arya.." Draupadi said, as they walked in the garden of Indraprastha.

"Hmm..?" Arjun said.

"Why does no one lives here?" Draupadi asked Arjun.

"God knows." He grinned, she chuckled.

"I mean Hastinapur is the centre that's why..."

"Hmm, no matter how beautiful this is and how much time we get together, I wanna go back to home now." Draupadi said. Arjun smiled.

"home." She added.

"Yes, yes, we will go back soon, there are alot of chores." Arjun said.

"Like what?" Draupadi asked.

"It's..." They paused and Arjun turned to Draupadi.

"It's that I have to go on some battle actually."

"Oh!" Draupadi said, hiding her remorse due to this news.

"I know... I know I must stay with you but--"

"No, no, it's completely alright. Ha! You can't stay back for me all the time. It's your foremost duty and I don't have any intention to interwind in that." Draupadi faked a smiled.

"Your fake smile is also beautiful." He grinned.

"Ha ha! Funny!" She said, "I am also not unemployed, don't Forget, Kakashree Vidhur wants me to join him in administration!"

"Fine. We both have works!" Arjun sighed.

"Now you seem to be unimpressed!" Draupadi giggled.
"Nothing like that, Drau!" Arjun smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. She kept her head on his chest, Arjun's one hand left her waist and reached the rose flower plant and he plucked the rose and showered the petals on her.

"What are you--" she looked up to see and he threw the red petals on her.

"Typically Romantic!" She shrugged off and pulled away from him.

"For about a long time I was thinking." He said and brushed away the rose petals from her head, "how would you look with these white flowers look on you."

"Huh?"

He took her wrist and they sat near the flower bed and Arjun plucked some flowers and settled them on her hair.

"Beautiful!" He breathed.

"Thanks." She blushed.

He leaned forward and kissed Draupadi's forehead and then moved down to her lips and captured them in a kiss.

"I would like to continue this!" Arjun smiled and she blushed.

. .

Next day, Arjun and Draupadi journeyed back to Hastinapur.

Kunti welcome back her son and daughter in law.

"We missed you so much." Kunti said and hugged Draupadi.

"We did too." Draupadi replied, They greeted others and then Draupadi went with Surbhika and Divyanshi while Arjun stayed with Nakul and Sehdev.

.

"Missed you  jiji." Surbhika said.

"Yeah, me too!" Draupadi said.

"Had fun, di?" Divyanshi nudged Draupadi, smiling mischievously.

"Oh god! Can you keep you mind clear for once?" Draupadi laughed, hiding the redness of her cheeks.

"But I heard that Rajkumar Arjun is going on some battle as soon as he becomes the yuvraj!" Surbhika said.