Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha

"Rajkumar Arjun please." Draupadi said, "Go away, for some time."

"No, Panchaali, open the door." Arjun demanded, "Please, you are scaring me."

"I am okay." She said, controlling her sobs, "trust me."

"No I won't. Open the door." Arjun said.

She didn't reply. "Okay," Arjun said, "if you are not opening up, I am also going to stay here, he sat down with his back against the door, and she was also sitting with her back against the door. They kept sitting like that for some time.

"Are you still here?" She asked softly.

"I am." Arjun replied.

"Why?"

"Because I vowed to be with you in every situation," Arjun said, smiling faintly.

"Hmm, I am sorry." She said, hopelessly.

"Why are you saying sorry, may I know?" Arjun asked.

"I just wanted to, I don't know." She said, the tears have have dried on her face, tears are too lost after some time but pain always makes it presence felt because it always demands to felt.

"You know your running away from me gives me more pain." Arjun confessed.

"What can I do? I don't want to break down, won't you feel like breaking if I'll cry infront of you?" Draupadi asked.

"So what? It's the pain both of us has to go through Krishnaa." Arjun said, sighing.

"Why it's too painful?" She questioned.

"Because we lost a part of ourselves." He answered.

Again there was a silence, Draupadi' sighed and wipped the fresh that came over her dried once.
"I am opening the door, get away if you are sitting against it." She said and Arjun stood up.

She opened the door. She looked at Arjun with her puffed eyes, he smiled a little and hugged her.

"It will be fine." He murmured to her, caressing her back, she hugged him back, finding solace in his arms.

"I don't know." She sighed, she looked up to him and his cupped her face, "Trust me."

"I do." She smiled faintly. Pain always demands to be felt and it's inevitable, surely they can not ever forget this heartbreak but they will learnt to live with the pain.

___

"We can postpone the weddings." Said Madri.

"No, no... Need Maa, it's fine." Draupadi said and Arjun nodded.

"But Bhabhi... We can wait. No hurry and if you ask us. We are too devastated to marry." Nakul said.

"It's the best muhurat, " said Draupadi, "why to delay, it's absolutely fine."

"But.."

"It's the final decision maa," Arjun said.

.

The weddings of Nakul-Divyanshi and Sehdev-Surbhika took place and after that they all were leaving for Hastinapur and also for Karna's judgement.

Arjun was standing a little away from Draupadi while she was bidding her father and brother along with Divyanshi. Arjun hasn't left her alone since that day, not even for some moments. Vasudev walked to him.

"Parth." Said Krishna

"Ji, Madhav." Arjun tried to smile.

"I surrender Sarika to Hastinapur, her punishment will be given by the Sakhi" Vasudev said.