Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange

"There is goes bhrata! One more turn and you lose your queen!" Nakul declared happily, Finally he was going to win the chess game against after losing twice.

The ladies sat cheering but Draupadi was on Nakul's side and Surbhika and Divyanshi were on Arjun's side while Sehdev was neutral.

Arjun smiled cheekily as he played his  queen and the pawn who was kill the queen, lay dead and check mate to Nakul's king.

"Check mate!" Arjun said
"You could have gone for the King and I would have let you have a try on him but not my queen, dear brother." Arjun added.

And Nakul made a face, "if the king dies, the game ends!"

"But bhrata Nakul," Draupadi said, "you didn't get arya! He is fooling you,"

"How?"

"King can't be killed until the queen dies Priye Nakul!" Arjun laughed.

Nakul pouted.

"Let's continue," said Arjun but it was time for Nakul to do some mischief, he thumped his hand on the board and the pawns were displaced, indicating that the game can not resume but re-start.

"Nakul???!!!!!" Arjun said in annoyance.

"I won't let you win the third time and have a hatrick bhrata!!!" Nakul said and before Arjun could caught him and teach him a lesson, he ran away, Arjun ran after him to catch him.

"Oh ho, what's going on?" Madri entered, saw all of them laughing ane Arjun catching Nakul.

"Mata, save me, bhrata is gonna hit me!" Nakul said but Madri shook her shoulders, "you must have been at fault that Arjun is doing so!" She looked at Arjun,"Putra take strict class of him, the most notorious one here!"

"It hurts mata." Nakul said.

"But Rajkumar Nakul wasn't at a very big fault though." Draupadi said and Arjun quickly set his glances at her.

"Oh now you don't take his side, Not again saving your favourite brother in law."

"I am so innocent." Nakul said while pouting.

"Come here Mr. Innocent!" Arjun said and again' started chasing him.

"Nakul's gone today." Sehdev laughed.

__
Arjun was in his study when Draupadi waddled in, with slowly and sneaky steps but he got to know anyways, he didn't turn and smiled to himself, she came behind him and put her hand over his eyes.

"Krishnaa!" He said and she frowned.

"Arya!"

He turned back to her smiling continuously.

"Why are you here?"

"I was thrown out of the administration room because mata said I should rest. So I am jobless and bored." She looked down while pouting and before Arjun could speak, she added, "I think I am disturbing you, okay I am going, whatever..."

Sighing, she turned to leave but Arjun held her wrist and made her again' turn to him, "Aren't you being dramatic?" He grinned.

"I am not being dramatic," she said, "But I am leaving."

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Really, nothing. You must be busy."

"I am not busy, I was just done, tell me."

"No, you are just saying for my sake." She said.

"What would you like to do after I am done?" He asked, smiling.