Chapter 34 • Disguise

Draupadi managed administration along with Vidhur, Arjun had told that he would come back in a month, it wasn't a very long time but for Draupadi it was, she was missing him to no end.

"Jiji!!!" Surbhika and Divyanshi barged into Draupadi's chamber, she was resting.

"Hmm? What happened?"  Asked Draupadi.

"You know, a messanger came and he told that... Jiju was in Manipur and there he was asked to marry Manipur's princess, Chandra."

Draupadi's breath hitched, Manipur had very nice relations with Hastinapur... Arjun accepted the proposal? Even this thought made her heart bleed, but no! I trust my Savyasachi! He won't ever break his promise!

"What was his reply? Do I have to prepare for the arrival of my co wife?" Draupadi sarcastically said.

"No, jiji! Of course he denied." Surbhika said.

Draupadi just smiled, she knew it.

"Jiji smiling to herself, wow!" Divyanshi said, "doesn't even cares to tell us why."

"Dumbo Divya!" Subrhika said, "Of Course because of this gesture of jiju!"

"Hmm and also that he is coming back the coming week." Divyanshi said, Draupadi's face has all the colors with nice gradient.

"See the blush and happiness of jiji!" Surbhika said.

"Shut up you two!" Draupadi said, laughing.

_

Draupadi was getting ready for Arjun, she dresses herself in elegant red and saffron match of clothing.

She smiled to herself in the mirror and walked out.

"Prince Arjun has arrived!" She heard from a maid.

A smile brightened her countenence, she took faster steps.

There she stood, with the Pooja thal in her hands, smile never leaving her face, Kunti stood along with her.

Arjun entered in the premises, on his his white Saibya, he didn't have his crown on so his hair were free to go with the flow of the wind, his eyes fell on his wife, his own lips curved into a smile.

Draupadi handed the arthi thal to  Kunti , she was mother after all but Kunti smiled.

"It's your right." She said smilingly.

"But, maa.."

"Do as I say, no ifs and buts." Kunti said and Draupadi nodded.

Arjun mounted off the horse and walked in and stood in front of Draupadi. She smiled and did his arti, then he greeted his elders and they proceeded in, all congratulated him for the win, he was really Vijaya.

After meeting everyone else, Arjun walked to his room, it was now evening, as soon as he entered, he was stunned by a sudden hug by Draupadi, in reply he hugged her back, almost lifting her off her feet but soon he let her on her feet.

"I missed you." She said, still in his embrace and in reply, Arjun pulled into a kiss which seem not to end anytime soon, his grip tight on her waist and her hands tugging on his hair. They rested their forehead against each other as they parted to take some breath.

"You think I didn't?" He chuckled.

"Who knows?" She giggled.

"Panchali is in mockery mood, I see."  He said.

"Who is Panchali? I am Krishnaa." She said.

"Yes, Krishnaa, the girl who loves to help the needy, it was what attracted me towards you." Arjun said, it was true, Arjun wasn't attracted by her face but by her humble gestures.