Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!

The fact was that Draupadi needed someone to cry her heart out and Arjun was in delimma of whether he should ask her or not.

Arjun took a deep breath.

"Panchali." He said, not sure if he did right by calling her Panchali or not.

Draupadi was startled, she sobbed a little and didn't reply.

"Rajkumari Draupadi..." Arjun again tried. No reply.

After a pause of a few moments, he said, "Krishnaa..."

She wipped her tears and sat up on the bed, looking away from him.

"Yes, Rajkumar Arjun, what do you want?"

"Nothing. I was just... asking...are you okay?"

She didn't say anything, he walked a little closer, more tears made their way down her cheeks. It haunted Arjun, he felt like all his life was worthless when he saw her in tears. It broke his heart, he couldn't she her like that. A feeling was there which made him bold enough to go closer to her and sit in front of her.
He looked at her closely and their eyes met, her eyes were filled with tears and pain and his were in pain because she was in pain.

"Please don't cry, Kri-- Rajkumari Draupadi." He said, softly. Something gave him nerves to slowly wipe her tears away. Draupadi looked at him with perflexed expressions. His coarse hands touched her flawless skin, there was complete silence between them.

"Why are you crying?" Arjun broke the silence.

"Because I don't know where my life is going. I have no idea. You... We... We started everything with hollow lies.. and lies can never be strong enough to be the brick of a relationship. Ar--Rajkumar Arjun... It's just all not too easy to adapt." She confessed.

"Krish-- Draupadi, I know it's not the way it all should have been... We can make it work out." He sighed

Still Draupadi wasn't contented, she let the tears escape, it was now too much for her to keep it to herself. Everything said to her, said about her  was ringing in her ears. Crying your heart out in front of someone is not cowardice, it's that you are brave enough to show someone your vunerablity, you're brave enough to trust someone.

Seeing her cry, Arjun's heart was racing fast in his chest, he doesn't want her to cry like this. Without any second word, he pulled her in his embrace, in the reaction to it, she held onto him tightly, crying into his chest, trying to forget whatever had happened.

"See, Draupadi you need not to cry." Arjun said softly, "Please don't cry."

"Aryaputra Arjun, I can't say anything or promise anything. I don't even know what is in my mind. It's just... I wanna know where we are. What's our...our.. relationship?"

"Husband and wife? I'm married to you."  He said.

"Why?"

"You asked the same there." He said.

"Because I didn't get satisfaction with you that answer. So I'm asking again."

"You...you were in that chaos because of me... I did what was the right thing to do... I mean, it was my duty, my... Dharma."

"There you go again!"

"What do you mean, Draupadi?" Asked Arjun.

"It that all? Are you... Was there..." She  stopped in midway, trying to find words. She wanted to ask if Savyasachi ever was in love with Krishnaa? Or it was just the maiden?

"It's really that. It was my mistake that I wanted to amend. Getting you out that that havoc was my duty." Arjun said.

"Of course, it is what all of this is, I'm just your burden and baggage, a duty!" Draupadi said in disappointment.

"Draupadi, it's not what I me--" Arjun was forestalled by Draupadi, "No explanations are needed now, Rajkumar Arjun!"

She stood up and walked to the balcony and Arjun followed her.

"Draupadi." He said and she didn't reply.

"Draupadi, see, I didn't mean to say that."

"What did you mean then?"

Arjun sighed.

"No answer? Now talk to me after you have answers." Draupadi walked in and lay down on the bed.

Arjun walked in, puzzled  about what he should do.

He walked out of the chamer and strolled when he found the boys, Madhav, Nakul and Sehdev

"Madhav?" Arjun said.

"Parth? What are you doing here?"

"Can ask you the same." Arjun said.

"I was just admiring the moon." Krishna said.

"Hmm.."

"What has happened to you? Did sakhi throw you out of the chamber?" Nakul grinned.

"No, I messed up." Arjun said.

"How?" Sehdev grinned.

"Oh my god Parth! I really believed you'd be better." Madhav made a disappointed face.

"Why are you always a tease, Madhav? You know what I mean by messed up."

"I don't know about Madhav but in my dictionary, there are a lot of meanings of messed it. What you mean anyways?" Nakul said.

"It's just..." Arjun looked at Nakul and Sehdev, they were all ears.

"Nakul and Sehdev, you may go and sleep." Arjun said.

"There it is again, again Bhrata Arjun will corner us and tell everything to Madhav, we're not kids, Bhrata." Sehdev said.

"For once, please."

"But I will say something and promise me you will not hit me." Nakul said.

"Okay, I promise I won't hit you."

"Free advise, for a happy married life be as same as you are on battlefield... In the bed room too." Arjun glared at Nakul and he ran away with his twin.

"So what's the problem, Parth? I'm ready to be your love guru." Krishna smiled.

"Love guru?"

"Love guru!"

"Okay, so it was..." He told Krishna how she got do angry with him.

"All your fault Parth!" Krishna said as he analysed.

"What is my fault... I said what I thought is right!"

"That's the  fault! You need to think in her way, you need to understand what she means.... Or this won't be the last time! And I tell you, if you kept being this jerk, you will never ever understand what she means. Wasn't Savyasachi flirty and open with Krishnaa?"

"Umm..yeah." Arjun said.

"So? If you wanna get your Krishnaa back, be the Savyasachi she wants back first!" Vasudev said.

"Be the Savyasachi first." Arjun repeated.

"Yes," Vasudev said, "And... Nakul wasn't wrong."

Arjun turned red.

"Okay, now go, I'm sleepy." Vasudev walked away.

Arjun walked back to the chamber.
-
He found Draupadi sleeping on the bed.
He wasn't going to make her uncomfortable, so he just managed to sleep on the lounge of the room.
He looked at the ceiling blankly and sighed before drifting in slumber.

Maybe Savyasachi can only win Krishnaa back.

______________________________________

Heya! How was the update?

Don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE!

love you all 3000 💙💙

Please watch Dil bechara Trailer🤗guys, I really am not a kind of person who likes book adaption movies but I really think that it's amazing and not gonna spoil the TFIOS but make me love it more💙💙🤗🤗 please.