Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?

Draupadi slowly opened Her eyes to the bright morning sun waking up from the sleep she felt an extreme sense of blissfulness & blinks few to clear her vision and found herself in her husband's arms. Her eyes slowly trace the handsome contours of his face, committing every single feature to memory. She reached out and lightly ran her fingers through his hair.

Everything they did last night flooded in her head.

Her lips instantaneously curved into a close smile ; the wonderful sensation of his lips against hers , gently stroking her skin , brushing down from her mouth to her bosom, down to her womanhood. His touch , his warmth his embrace All of him.

She looked at his face, The worry lines on his forehead smoothed out, and the corner's of his mouth twitched into a very small smile She ran her finger down his cheek .. Lightly Tracing his lower lip using her thumb , He wrinkled his nose slightly in his sleep, and she had to smile.

It was kind of cute-he looked so innocent when he slept, his expression peaceful with his eyes squeezed closed. In the moment, she was simply contented to be close to him.

She stroke the side of his face but didn't want to wake him. , she was struck by how adorable she found his face ,Unable to resist the urge to kiss him , Draupadi brought her face closer & lightly pressed her lips to corner of his mouth & admiring his faint smile.

"It's bad to kiss someone when they're sleeping." Arjun said, smiling, eyes still closed. Draupadi blushed, he wasn't asleep and caught her admiring him.

Arjun opened his eyes, revealing his hazels to her, "Am I right?"

"Umm...." She blushed while biting on her lower lip.

"Say... Rajkumari Draupadi, I don't think that you like to be speechless." He teased.

Her cheeks turned to the dark shade of pink.

Shurgging off her shyness, she looked up to him, "Not if that person is my husband."

"Oh I see," he said, that's when they realised in which state they were.

Arjun gazed at her bare skin that was glowing and flawless, a contentment was visible in her eyes. It was a awkward moment but at the same time it was a trustful and lovable moment.

"You're so beautiful." Arjun spoke, dreamily, making her blush more.

"..I.. I'm feeling shy now..Arya.." she said. Arjun smirked and pulled her over him, "I'm your husband and you love me. Shyness for what? Told you to be open to me."

She smiled softly and rested her forehead against his, her black curls falling on his face, "I love you, Arya but you...know..it's... Just a feeling. I'm a new bride, I get to get shy." Her fingers traced his handsome face contour.

"Then I give to the privilege to be shy..." He grinned.

"Okay, now it's late, I have alot of chores today," she said.

"I'll not let you go." He whined like a baby.

"Arya..." She giggled, "what's this childishness."

"No, no, no, no," he said.

"Arya... Okay, what will I answer mother?"

"You don't worry, I'll see that." He hugged her.

"Oh my..what will you say?"

"Just that... You were busy in canoodling with me." He grinned.

She hit his chest playfully, "Seriously? That's not at all a good idea..let me go, please."