Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine

Arjun resumed his way to Draupadi's chamber.

Entering in, he found no one. Not even a single daasi.

The room wasn't so simple as before. There were more flower, diya, etc.

"Panchali?" He called out softly. He heard the sound of her anklets, he looked around to find her standing on the other side of the big chamber. She was dressed in a red saari now, there were now less ornaments on her body. It was the real her, her skin glowing, her lips curved very slightly. She looked at him questionably.

"Panchali..." Arjun was dumbfounded to see her beauty.

"You're late." She said, looking away from him, voice had disappointment.

"Oh...I'm sorry...." He looked down, rubbing the back of his neck, what shall he answer her?

"What sorry? I was waiting." She said, looking at him now, unpleasant expression on her face.

"Draupadi... It wasn't my fault...I was--"

"You are late, your fault. You were busy talking to the princess." Draupadi shrugged her shoulders.

Arjun grinned at her words, "Are you jealous?" As something stuck his mind.

"Jealous? No, I'm not jealous of anyone... Why would I?" Draupadi said, trying not to make it too obvious.

"Of course why would the most beautiful lady of the whole Aryavrat be jealous of someone..." He decided to start the tease game, "Poor Uruvi."

She shot up her eyes at him in anger.

"Poor Uruvi? Will you Explain, Prince?" She asked sharply.

"Poor in the sense... Neither she has your wit, your beauty. You courage and neither she looks so tempting when she's angry." Arjun smirked.

Draupadi wanted to shout at him but eventually she blushed at his last words and turned to hide it.

Arjun smiled and walked behind her, wrapping his strong, muscular arms around her waist, her back to his toned, hard chest. Draupadi's thoughts were distracted by his sudden touch from anger to suprise.

"And she isn't having a husband like me." He said, breathing against her earlobe. Draupadi's breathing turned erratic and she was lovin' to have him so close to her.

"That's true... And she will never ever have." She said, softly.

"Why?" He grinned, trying to make her more annoyed.

She turned quickly and tried to get off his grip but he held her waist tightly, trying not to hurt her though. She protested but he didn't let her go.

"Why you asked why?  Did you forget your vow?" She asked, eyebrows knitting together.

"What do you think?" He grinned.

Her expressions turned from anger to hurt.

"Have you really forgotten the vow?" She mocked a laugh, "That's what is wrong with the princes...and you're..you're just like others, right! I was wrong! You were fooling me all the time! It was just me...who... Fell and I guess you didn't catch me!"

She struggled in his grip. Now Arjun thought it's better to console his fireborn princess that to play the tease game.

"Draupadi.." he Said and she stopped in her attempts to get out of his grip and her lotus eyes met his hazel ones.

"Draupadi, I don't break promises and vows.. you know that." He said.

Her mind replayed the the scene when he saw Savyasachi and she was Krishnaa. He said that same thing then.

"That was--" he kept his finger on her lips.

"That was Savyasachi and Arjun and Savyasachi are same... Just like Krishnaa and Draupadi are... I'm still the Savyasachi you trusted and you're still the Krishnaa I fell in love with." Arjun finished, both of them gazed at each other, Draupadi's eyes were misted with tears, nonetheless, she smiled and threw her arms around his neck. Pulling him into a passionate hug and they swept in each other's embrace.

"I love you," she confessed as they pulled away, Arjun still holding her in his arms and her arms around his neck.

"I love you, Aryaputra Arjun and I don't wanna share you with anyone. Call me possessive but I can't stand someone by you side else than me. You're only mine, Arya." There was immense love for Arjun in Draupadi's eyes.

Arjun smiled and cupped her face in his hands, "I love you too, Draupadi and I'm only and only yours... As you are only and only mine."

Arjun gazed at her face, the most beautiful in the whole Aryavrat, the epitome of beauty for others but for him, it was the epitome of innocence and undying love, his gazed her features, lotus eyes, flawless skin and her plump, pink and feathery lips.

He leaned towards her, eyes glistening to welcome what was coming. Arjun's lips met Draupadi's in a soft sync. Soon the soft kiss turned into a passionate one, filled with love and they got lost in the moment.

Draupadi blushed heavily as they pulled away, she looked down, biting her lips, Arjun smiled and raised her face by chin with the help of his finger.

"Is this shyness... Krishnaa?" He asked with a slight smirk. Her cheeks heated up, blushing heavily, she was just a maiden, anyways.

Arjun remembered everything the first moment to the present. She loves him, she has confessed that.

With that thought, a distinct confidence swelled his heart and he freed her waist just to take her in his arms. Draupadi was surprise but not unknown to what was going to happen and she smiled, gazing at him as he walked to the grand bed.

Placing her gently, he hovered her, taking the looks of her utter beauty. I'm the luckiest. Arjun smiled to himself.
Draupadi's heart was beating fast, she was ready to love him and so was he.
A wave a passion and love swept them, their feelings and desires mixing into one as they  were lost in each other, the room filled with resonates ecstasy and love. The night was filled with blissfulness, they were one now. Arjun got his Kirshnaa and Draupadi got her Savyasachi, intern, Arjun was of Draupadi and Savyasachi was of Krishnaa. Only her.

She laid in his arms, sleeping peacefully and happily after the rounds of their love making, he kept looking at her,  there she was, so full of delicious colors, impossible not to look at, impossible not to love...so profoundly aligned into my being, with this radiance of beauty so powerful and warming, still glowing in the afterglow. Arjun kissed her forehead and drift into deep slumber, still holding her in his arms protectively.

_______________________________________

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What to say now.🙈❤️😊
*Hiding away behind the curtain* I swear I didn't see anything.❤️🙈

Hope you liked the chapter ❤️❤️❤️
And I want Comments..🙁🙁last chapter didn't get much...😭love.
Don't forget to
VOTE ❤️
COMMENT ❤️
SHARE❤️