Chapter 38 • Exiled

"Now did you understand? I am coming with you." Draupadi said and he hugged.

"I don't know what do with you." Arjun said.

"Just keep me with you." She smiled.

"Hm." They shared a moment of silence and solace, just hugging each other.

"Now let's go."

.

They took of their ornaments and everything and turned to their family.

"No, Putri, now not you," Kunti said, "it's gonna be so wrong with you. You can't go through all that."

"But I can't stay without him." Draupadi answered softly, "I will miss you maa," Kunti was in tears.
"Now don't shed tears, it will turn hard for us to leave."

"And Uruvi, you can stay here in Hastinapur, you are not helpless and lonely. They will take care of us just like they took of time. Maybe you were really wronged." Draupadi said to Uruvi, who didn't reply to this.

"We take our leave." Arjun said and the twins hugged him.

"Bhrata!" Nakul said, crying.

"Now don't cry, take care of Hastinapur after me." Arjun smiled at them.

"Take care of maa and Uruvi." Said Draupadi to Surbhika and Divyanshi and they hugged her while crying.

Then walked down the stairs, dressed as commoners, the people of Hastinapur were very grieved, their beloved prince and princess were leaving.

__

"Are you tired?" Asked Arjun.

"No, no, I am okay." Draupadi smiled.

Arjun chuckled, "you are a terrible liar." And took her in his arms, "better?"

"Yes, now that the Koala got her tree." She giggled.

Arjun smiled widely remembering the fond memories.

"My koala." He smiled, she sighed.

"Told you na, I am the happiest when I am with you."

"Yes. So am I."

.

Arjun and Draupadi halted at a ashram.

"Are you feeling okay?" Asked Arjuna, As they sat in the room.

"Just tired but I am okay." She said to him, he went to sit beside her and hugged her.

"Better." She said.

"I know, right?" He chuckled.

"Hmm. We love you so much," she said, keeping her hand on her belly.

"I love you two the same." He placed a kiss on her lips.

__

It was morning, Arjun has just woken up, he looked around and didn't find Draupadi by his side. He quickly got up and started looking here and there for her, and there was, dressed in a simple peach colored saree, her hair were wet and she was drying them, Arjun looked at her dreamily, she was looking beautiful,for Arjun she always looks flawless. He gazed at her without blinking, she hadn't still noticed him. He was feeling so lucky just to see her,she was beautiful without any royal ornament. He slowly back to her and hugged her, breathing her scent.

"Good Morning." She said.

"Hmm.." he nuzzled on her neck, he had just woken up and he was still in that sleep and lazy mode.