Chapter 24 • Panchal

"You are going to be a father, Arya. I am pregnant." Draupadi said, smiling.

Draupadi waited for a reaction, she tried to read his face but she couldn't figure anything out.

"Arya please sa--" she was forestalled by a sudden hug in which Arjun embraced her, she could sense that he was smiling. She hugged him back tightly. They shared the moment for some time, just them.

"Arya.." she said as they pulled and he took her face in his hands.

"This is the best news I have heard." Arjun couldn't contain his happiness..it was evident in his hazels and also as his lips were curved into a big smile.

"I couldn't be more happier!" He declared. They was glistening of joyful tears in their eyes. Their happiness.

Draupadi blinked and a tears rolled down her cheek, Arjun wipped it with his thumb and kissed her forehead.

"It's nothing to cry about, Krishnaa but if it's of joy. Yeah, you get to cry." He smiled, feeling himself to tear up.

" He smiled, feeling himself to tear up

"I can't believe that... I am really going to be a father..." He said.

"It's.. it's true." Draupadi said. His hands was still on her belly, "And soon you will meet him or her, Arya." She looked at her excited husband with love.

" She looked at her excited husband with love

"Yes." He said, leaned a little and pecked her lips, softly.

"I love you Krishnaa." Arjun said.

"I love you too, Arya." Draupadi replied.

"And from now you are going to listen to everything I say. You will rest, rest and rest. You will not stress out yourself as you always do and no work. Nothing. Just rest." Arjun said.

"What? No, I am not sick. It's not applied on me." Draupadi said.

"No excuses. I want you to be happy, health and well, Panchali and also our little one to be fine all through." Arjun said.

"Little one will be fine. Little one's mother need  not to live like a sick person." Draupadi said.

Arjun sighed, "You will never ever listen to me right?"