Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed

Draupadi was getting ready for the wedding with a heavy heart.

You can run away! Her heart said, You can run away and truly be the Krishnaa, you are for Savyasachi.

No, Draupadi! You can't run away! You can't let your father's esteem mix in dust! Her brain said.

She got ready in the red outfit, loaded with jewels and everything but not a smile.

"Drau, I can't believe it!" Radha said as she put the veil on Draupadi's head but not covering her face.

"Yeah..." Draupadi sighed, "Karna is... Ah! I don't know what will I do if he forced himself on me."

"You are scared?"

"I'm afraid of my anger because that might make me murder him by cutting his throat with this dagger on my first night with him and widow myself!" Draupadi started at Savyasachi's dagger.

"Not a pious thought but...that man deserves that." Divyanshi said.

"Hmm."

_

"Where is my Parth, bua?" Asked Krishna to Kunti.

"He was here, just now, don't know where he went. Ah, this boy!" Kunti chuckled.

"There he is!" Krishna Walked to Arjun, who was looking here and there as if trying to find someone.

"Are you looking for me,Parth?"

Arjun turned to Krishna, "Madhav!"

"Yes, Parth, tell me were you looking for me?"

Arjun nervously smiled, he was looking for Krishnaa.

"No...I wasn't looking for anyone." Arjun said.

"You are a terrible lair, Parth!" Vasudev laughed, "I've told you this thousand times."

"Oh..."

"Now tell Parth, whom were you looking for?"

"Seriously, Madhav?" Arjun rolled his eyes, "Again with the teasing and all... I didn't even greet you. Oh my god! Where my ethics are going?" Arjun joined his hands, "Pranipat, Madhav!"

Krishna laughed, "You know there are no formalities between us," with that Krishna hugged Arjuna.

"Oh yeah, Madhav."

"Now, tell me Parth!" Krishna grinned.

"You're not gonna let it go, right?" Arjun sighed.

"No...never." Krishna winked.

"It's just that I'm looking for a girl."

"Hwww Parth!!! I can't believe that you were doing this!"

"Don't pretend Madhav, I know you know everything," Arjun shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, tell me about her. Maybe I know her..."

Arjun sighed as they sat on a couch, "A dark complexion with a glow and charm so her name is Krishnaa. Her hair are curly and black, two dark black, doe like eyes, petal like lips, like a heavenly goddess, her body spread the aroma of new bloom lotus. Ah! I cannot describe her... She is just mesmerizing... Her talks, the way she smiles...my goodness, I haven't seen someone like her."

"I know only one girl who has all the traits of your description about her... Panchali."

"I knew it. Everyone thinks that she is the most beautiful lady... But the truth is they haven't seen Krishnaa. She is not only beautiful but also she is witty, she is wise. She is cute."