Chapter 25 • Moody

Last thing Draupadi heard was the worried call of Arjun, "Krishnaa!" But she couldn't reply.

"Krishnaa." Arjun caught her in his arms before she fell on the floor.
Arjun was worried to no end.

"Putri Draupadi." Kunti walked to Arjun, who was trying to wake her up. Arjun then took her in his arms while Kunti and Surbhika followed them and Divyanshi called the vedya.

.

"Maa, what has happened to her, why did she faint?? She'll be okay, right??" Arjun blurted to his mother.

"Yes, Arjun, she will be okay." Kunti consoled.

"But ma, why..what if... Why is the vedya taking so much time!???"

"Arjun stop being a child, she will be okay. Be positive. Stop with your what ifs." Kunti said.

"But ma--" Arjun was cut off by vedya coming out of the chamber. He quickly turned to her.

"What happened? Is Draupadi okay? Is everything fine? Nothing serious right? Please say, why are you not saying anything!" Arjun almost yelled at the vedya.
"Putra Arjun!" Kunti said, "If you'll let her speak then she'll say, right?"

Arjun sighed in annoyance.

"Rajkumari Draupadi is alright but the travelling would have tired her that caused her to pass out. In pregnancy, it's quite normal...she should rest more and more. Just that. Otherwise she is fine." Vedya said,Arjun finally let out the breath he didn't know that he was holding.

"She is okay." Kunti kept her hand on his shoulder and he relaxed.

"Hmm..." Arjun nodded, "Thank god."

"It's okay to be concerned about your wife." Kunti chuckled, Arjun smiled a little.

"Now why are you here, go and stay with her." Kunti said and Arjun nodded.

"Yes and jiju if there's something you need, you can call for me or Surbhika." Divyanshi said.

Arjun smiled and nodded at the two princesses and walked in.

.

Arjun walked in, she was lying on the bed with her eyes closed softly and she was breathing slowly. He looked at her softly, then caressed her forehead.

 He looked at her softly, then caressed her forehead