Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger

Hastinapur

Arjun walked in the palace. The servants greeted their prince. Everyone was happy to see their prince come back after such a long period of time. They missed their beloved prince. The maidens were happily blushing seeing the prince.

"Putra Arjuna!" Vidhur greeted.

"Pranipat Kakashri." Arjun smiled and touch Vidhur's feet.

"Go fast and meet your maa, she has missed you to no end, Arjun." Vidhur said.

"Sure Kakashri, I'm definitely gonna get a scoldings today." Arjun grinned.

"Scolding full of love and concern." They heard and looked in the direction of the sound.

"Pranipat Pitashree," Arjun touched the feet of his father, his father hugged him.

"We have missed you son." King Pandu said.

"I missed everyone too." Arjun said and then a hand pulled his ear.

"Missed?" Kunti said in anger, "Coming back after three months and you missed us."

"Maa, not my fault, by the time I completed one work, something walked in my way to come back home." Arjun made the most innocent face he could.

"Oh yeah, son, but why didn't you send any letter by someone?? Huh? It took Nakul weeks to find out where you are!" Kunti scolded and pulled his ear more.

"Ahha...ma...Okay, sorry, ma..." Arjun pretending like the pain was unbearable. What type of pain can be unbearable for the Arjuna?
But Kunti's motherhood forgot that the boy standing in front of her is Arjuna and she quickly left his ear.

"Sorry, Putra, I didn't mean to hurt you know that. I just missed you." Madri started stammering, it was her vulnerability. The thought of hurting Arjun was one of her fears.

"Ma, ma, ma.." Arjun smiled, "I was pretending."

Kunti sighed and hit his arm playfully, "If you kept doing this, someday, you are gonna kill me--" Arjun hand on her mouth, "Don't say that ma..." Kunti smiled with teary eyes, "My fault, you will never lose me." And she hugged him.

"Because of his mother-son duo, I will drown in the pool of my own tears." Vidhur said. All laughed.

__

Panchal

Panchali sat in her room while the maids were brushing her hair, she was lost in thoughts of Savyasachi. She looked at her wrist, which had many golden bangles but not the one she always wears.

Radha noticed that. She exclaimed, "Hey ma!"

"What happened?" Asked Panchali.

"Your bangle? Where is it?" Radha said with bilwerded expressions.

"Um..."

"It was your favourite, where is it? Why you are not wearing it?" Radha said.

"Radha.." Draupadi sighed, and motioned the other maids to leave them alone.

"I have given it to someone...."

"Whom?!!!"

"...a.. a guy who saved me.."

"You gave the souvenir to someone?" Radha was shocked to hell, "How can you Drau?"

"I will get it back this evening." Panchali smiled at the thought of meeting 'Savyasachi.'

"How?"

"We promise to meet again..."

"You are not so naïve." Radha said, "What if he doesn't come and give you back the bangle? That bangle wasn't a normal one, it was previous, any common man's greed will not allow him to give it back."

"He is not into money,"

"Oh my goodness, my Drau can't be so naive! Where is she?" Radha furrowed her eyebrows together.

"There is something called trust!" Panchali smiled.

"Uff! But there is something called blind trust too!" Radha sighed and decided to change the topic as she saw Draupadi's faded expressions," Drau, I'm very much upset with the fact that you have to marry Angraj Karna because of a mere promise..."

"I don't know, I can be upset with that too but my sixth sense is again and again telling me 'Draupadi will never be of Angraj Karna,' and I'm believing her." Panchali smiled.

"So positive, if I were at your place, I would be freaking out." Radha said.

"Radha didi! Drau di!!!" They heard Divyanshi, there was a stress in her voice, they walked to her.

"What happened, Divya?" Asked Radha.

"Angraj Karna!" Divyanshi said while her eyes brimming with tears, "He said... He is gonna... Make me his wife after he marries you!"

"What a pathetic man!" Radha scoffed.

"Angraj needs to learn a lesson, it's my sister he tried to threaten!" Draupadi said in anger and walked to Angraj Karna.

___

Hastinapur

The yagna was almost done, a noon of the day was over, Arjun should leave for Panchal to keep his promise... But what will he say to his beloved mother?

"Maa.." Arjun walked to his mother.

"Say, Putra," Kunti smiled.

"I have to leave for a work again."

Kunti's smile faded. "Putra, you came back this very morning and you are saying you want to leave?"

"Maa, if it wasn't important, I would never leave... But a good human being must keep his promises and maintain the trust of other, right? You have taught me that... It's my time now to keep your lessons in mind and keep my words I gave to someone, isn't it?"

"You have excuses as always and I'm not stopping you." Kunti forced a smile, "Go and take care of yourself."

__

Panchal

"Angraj Karna!" Draupadi stormed in the room.

"Oh, my beloved to be wife!" Karna smirked.

"What did you say to my sister?" She asked.

"Oh, seems like Drau is jealous of her own sister." He said.

"I'm not jealous of my own sister! I'm just feeling so gross about the fact that you can say such a thing to my sister!"

"Oh what's so unpleasant Drau?"

"You are! Your mind is! And stop calling me Drau! I'm warning you!"

"You've got a sharp tongue Priye! What can you do?" Karna gritted his teeth.

"Yes, you don't know what I can.." She hissed.

"See, I will make you and your pretty sister, both my wives... Just promise me one with thing, Priye, you will not hate your sister because she will be your co wife and I promise, I will keep both of you satisfied, I will do not partiality!" He laughed.

"Angraj Karna!" Draupadi yelled and slapped him across his face. Blood rushed in his eyes as he smirked up to Draupadi.

"You will pay for it, Draupadi, I will make your life hell!" He gritted his teeth.

"The one is was born from fire can walk through hell too, Angraj!" She said and walked out of the room.

_____________________________________

Precap -
"Why you had to break my trust, Savyasachi?" Draupadi whispered to herself,

______________________________________

Heyaaaa!

New update....
Did you all like it?

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE 💜
COMMENT 💙
STAY SAFE.

LOVE YOU ALL 3000