~ EPILOGUE ~

"Why do we have to halt here?" The two and a half years old spoke to his mother.

"Because we can't carry on travelling, the horses are tired, they need rest, Abhi," Draupadi caressed the boy's curls.

"But we can't wait to me meet Mama shree Krishn, and all of our mamis!!" Kirti said, excited.

"Yes, mata, we can't wait!" Abhi gave a high five to his twin, they looked similar only a little because they were non indentical twins like Nakul and Sahadev.

"Okay, now stay here and don't go anywhere, let me see what your father is doing."

"Okay!"

Draupadi walked to Arjun, he was talking to charioteer About something.

"Krishnaa, what happened?" He asked as he saw her and walked to her.

"Nothing, how much time do we have to wait, abhi and Kirti are so impatient."

"They are like totally like you." He grinned.

She narrowed her eyes, "yes, yes, this is why they roam here and there with their bows." She said in a sarcastic way, "I am an Archer that's why."

He smiled, "yes, the archer who always aims for my heart."

"Oh! You and your romantic slangs." She said, blushing.

"Say you don't like them..." He said, winking at her, she just smiled and he got his answer.

"Let's see the little archers, they can't stay without doing any mischief."

"Sure."

They reached the shiver but didn't find the kids.

"Where did they go?" Draupadi asked, looking at the maids.

"Your highness...they..." The maid shuttered.

"I am asking where are my sons!" Draupadi asked, she never yells at attendends but this was the matter of her sons.

"They fooled me and ran away, I tried... To... Catch them but..."

"What do you mean you couldn't keep two kids of less than three years! And you are shamelessly here to tell me this instead of finding them?"

Draupadi stormed out to look out for her sons, Arjun followed.

"Where can they go?" She asked,worried to no end.

"The dasi said... In the north."

Draupadi walked in the direction.

"Abhi! Kirti!" She called out.

"Where did they, Arya?" She asked, the two little princes were more than anything to her.

"They must be... We will find them, they will be fine, Krishnaa." Arjun consoled, "don't panic."

"How can I not?"

"Okay, you can."

"Mata!" The two appeared from no where and hugged Panchali's leg, she felt like all her problems sorted and she bent to the level of their sons and hugged them.