Note

Hey.

It's starwriter_20, Ananya Manish Mishra, your favourite writer's best friend and I am here to convey my opinions on this unnecessary, on going drama which was certainly not started by Ishita, my best friend.

A lot of bullying and name calling is going on in Wattpad since afternoon AND I am not here to fuel it.

It does not matter to me who loves whom in Mahabharat. Even Mahabharat doesn't matter to me. Mahabharat is a part of my life only because of two reasons.

First, it is a part of Indian History and I as an Indian, I take pride but only as a history.

Second, it is my best friend's favourite part from our History.

That's it.

I came to know about all this what's going on Wattpad because of a fictional work only an hour ago. This book is a work of fiction. Work based ideas of one individual's mind.

Some people can disagree with it because everyone's thought process is different. Because everyone has different opinions. But that does not give you the right to bash on someone. That's inhuman. Against human decency.

Ishu didn't mention you anywhere and only kept opinions about the hatred you're spreading so that your image is clean that's how you repay her

Ishu didn't mention you anywhere and only kept opinions about the hatred you're spreading so that your image is clean that's how you repay her. Making fake chat, posting it on your book, giving enough hints so that everyone recognises whom you're talking about so that she lose readers and her massive hit books become flop. That's a crime in our Constitution.

Now talking about constitution, expressing one thought on any sort of platform is a right given to any Indian by our Constitution.

So she hasn't done anything illegal. So technically and legally, what're you are doing is just a cyber crime. Without any reason.

And I am not saying that I am gonna file a FIR on you. What message I am trying to convey is what you did was morally, technically and legally wrong.

That was not an act which can be justified anyway. It was wrong. Whether you admit it or not.

If you had some difference in your opinion who could have said it politely and I am sure Ishu would have made modifications. We live in society where everyone are free to express our thoughts.  Ishu did her. You could have done the same.

But no. You chose to humiliate her, call her names, and what not. Just because she wrote a story with taking some characters from our very famous epic, Mahabharat. Let me tell you something.

In Japan, they do this all the time. Some really famous animes, such as Death Note is a perfect example. Shinigami are considered as God of Deaths in Japan and if you want to know what they exactly did you can watch Death Note. It is the most loved anime of all time. Biggest hit.

Another example, Kimi no Na Wa or Your Name. Makoto Shinkai used the concept of time as braided chords, union and Musubi, guardian of time in this anime. For facts, Japanese loved how Shinkai used them and presented such a fine creation.

They didn't start bashing Shinkai or Death Note's writer for using certain characters in their own stories. They accepted it. They appreciate it. They praised it. They loved it.

So why can't you?

Let me give another example,

Ramcharitmanas by Tulsidas. I am repeating Ramcharitmanas by Tulsidas isn't exactly what happened in our history.

Yeah. That's true and if don't want to trust me then read Ramayan by Valmiki Ji who existed at the same time as Ram Ji. He wrote exactly what happened in a poem, world's first poem.

There wasn't anything known as Sita Swayamvar. What exactly happened was King Janak kept a condition that only who can lift the Shiv Dhanush can marry his eldest daughter. Kings and Princes of different kingdoms used to come and go back unsuccessful. Ram Ji and Lakshman Ji came there along with Rishi Vishwamitra and Ram Ji accepted the challenge and he was successful in that.

That's it.

NO SWAYAMVAR WAS EVER ORGANISED.

That was Tulsidas Ji's own imagination. But when someone big did it you supported it. Appreciated it.  Praised it. Loved it. For centuries.

And when the same thing was did by Ishita you started bashing her.

As a matter fact, what was shown as Mahabharat by Swastik Production on Star Plus wasn't historically accurate. They said it was Mahabharat but that wasn't the real Mahabharat. You can read the original Mahabharat if you want to.

Didn't you accepted it? Well of course you did.

So why can't you accept her work??

I want an answer. Why???

Another thing, I pointed out Ishita that you shouldn't use a certain character (which should not be named at all. I am telling y'all.) as a villian as some people may resent it. She accepted that fact and was going to edit it as soon as she finished her story. But now she won't.

Aise hi nahi humare bade kahe gye

Think before you speak and act.

She has her fair share of burden to take care of. Please don't add anything to that burden.

Think about what you're doing. How it can affect the person who are talking about. Please. Consider it.

That's what I have to say.