Chapter 11 • Pacified.

(A/N did anyone like the above cover....🙆🙆❤️❤️❤️??? your insecure writer is on this side to know.)

Arjun woke up to the morning light entering the room and falling on his face.

He woke me looked around and found no one in the room.

After sometime he walked to the balcony. The sight starstruck him, Draupadi was practicing swordplay, wearing a pink outfit. Her hair in a bun and curls on her forehead.

She was mesmerizing and beautiful, he kept looking at her, she was angry, it was reflecting in her actions. She wasn't doing this for fun but to get out her frustration and the soldiers were definitely of victim.
Something came in Arjun's mind and he walked down to her.

He took one sword and Draupadi stopped fighting as she heard him say behind her.
"Why are you showing your bravery on poor soldiers?"

She turned and shot death glare at him.

"What do you mean?" She asked, sharply.

"A swordplay with me?" He winked.

He looked around, the field was filled with attendants and maids.

"Leave, all of you." Arjun ordered. All of them left Arjun and Draupadi alone.

"Scared of them seeing me defeat you?" Draupadi faked a smiled.

"That's not my plan."

"What is it then?" Asked Draupadi

"Rule no. of swordplay, talk less to your opponent!" He said and stroked his sword at her which Draupadi stopped with her sword, easily.

"Okay!" She said striking back.

Their swords met with "clink" sounds. Although Arjun was good enough in swordplay to defeat her easily but where's the fun in that? He slowed down intentionally.

Draupadi, who was enraged, stopped her sword whose tip was an inch away from his throat.

"Rajkumari Draupadi, Don't forget I'm your husband!" Arjun panted, "I mean, maintain the limits of friendly swordplay."

Draupadi narrowed her eyes at him and pulled her sword to herself and turned to leave.

"Rajkumari? Leaving too early?" He grinned.

She sighed, "What is your problem?!"

"No nothing! Why do you think I've some problem?" He smiled.

"Enough!" She said and strike her sword at his which he stopped and winked at her.

She was frustrated by his actions, she tried to made his sword fall from his hand but the opposite happened, her sword fell from her and he let his fall on the ground too and pulled her in his arms.

"That was a hella good morning, Priye!" Arjun laughed, "You almost killed me."

"Forget it!" She shirked and pushed him away and taking another sword and their swords fenced again.

"You are so good in this." Arjun commented.

"Of course you will be shocked, you too are like all other princes who think woman can't fight!" She scoffed.

"After what happened on her wedding day... I can't never say that!" He replied.

"Get lost!" She said and kept the sword at this throat, he back stepped, she stepped forward and Arjun ended up falling when his foot hit with the threshold, he fell on his back and Draupadi fell over him.