Chapter 29 • The Loss

It took me alot to write this chapter 😢😢😢Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you. Love you all 3000
~ Yours Marvelous Writer
_______________________________________

"Bhrata it was difficult to save both of them, Bhabhishree is okay but the child didn't survive." Nakul finished,  Arjun couldn't believe his ear, he couldn't save his child, they lost their child. He felt like his whole world shattering right in front of him. How is Draupadi gonna handle this shock? How will she be able to bear this heartbreak if he isn't able to take it.

"Arjun." Kunti said, keeping her hand on his shoulder to sooth his pain, he couldn't stop the tears that were escaping his eyes, even if he tried. In few hours all their happiness was mixed in dust, their all hopes gone, their dreams shattered.

"I am so sorry." Nakul lowered his eyes.

All came to give Arjun some or other type of consolation. Arjun was angry and in grief and this mixture of  emotions is dangerous than any other emotion.

Arjun marched in Karna's prison, Karna stepped back seeing Arjun with those red teary eyes filled with rage, Arjun starting hitting Karna like anything, he didn't stop, he was so angry that no one dared to go near Arjun.

A hand came on his shoulder and he left  a half dead Karna to fall on the ground.

"Parth." Vasudev said but Arjun didn't reply, Arjun didn't want to sound rude to Vasudev so Arjun just nodded and walked out of these without any word, leaving Vasudev there.

He reached near his and Draupadi's room and he someone whom he wanted to kill.

"Rajkama--" Arjun looked at her with deadly eyes before yelling, "Get lost from my sight if you don't want to die!"

"Rajkumar whatever I did was for you love! I am sorry."

Arjun's blood boiled, "My love?"  He yelled dangerously at her, her body shook cons, "See my hate! I hate you more than Karna! You are not a human! You are murderer! Sarika, you are a monster! And about love, I still love my Draupadi and I always will love her, only her. And about your puny sorry! Can your sorry bring back my child? Get lost from my sight Subhadra or else I'll not spare you!"
Sarika ran away from there with her crocodile tears.

.

Arjun stepped in the room, he was Surbhika and Divyanshi with Draupadi, who looked sick, her eyes were teary and filled with sorrow and grief.

Surbhika and Divyanshi saw Arjun, they stood and walked to him..

"She isn't saying anything to us, neither eating anything. I hope she will be better with you." Surbhika said and Arjun nodded.

They walked out, leaving Arjun and Draupadi alone. Arjun walked to her.

"You're late." She said, Arjun thought she was talking about the accident.

"I know I was late... It's my fault, I.. it's amy fault."

"What are you saying? I was talking about right now... It's been a long period since I woke up and you weren't there...I thought you'd be the one I will open my eyes to but it was Subrhika." Draupadi explained her words.

Arjun lowered his gaze to the ground, "Draupadi, I am sorry. I couldn't... I couldn't... I couldn't you, I am so sorry." He was in tears.

"It wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself Please..." She was trying not to cry and breakdown.

"Drau--" Draupadi forestalled him, "Please can you not talk about it?"

"Okay." Arjun nodded and sat sat beside her, silently.

Draupadi was controlling her tears but she failed, she failed to hide her pain and grief, she broke down finally after keeping a brave face in front of everyone. She broke down in front of him because she knew he can console her like none other. Tears rolled down her cheeks,they were unstoppable. All Arjun did was to embrace her in his arms, she shed tears for the loss of their child.

Arjun just hugged her tightly, himself letting the tears escape his eyes. His pain was surely a lot but Draupadi's? It would be like losing a part of yourself, a part of herself she was aspersing within her.

"Why with us, Arya." She cried into his chest. A question he himself had no answer for.

"I don't know." He mumbled to her, caressing her back, she pulled away and wipped her tears, she saw how broken the mightly warrior looked. She hadn't seen him like this before, he was in tears, he was mourning.

"Arya..." Draupadi cupped his face.
"It was my fault." He said to her, Draupadi couldn't see him like this, for a moment she let go of her own pain, and without crying she said, "It wasn't your fault. Neither yours nor mine. It's just someone couldn't see our happiness."

Arjun was still not consoled, she hugged him, caressing his hair.
"It's okay," she muttered to him, he wrapped his arms around her, crying his heart out. But she didn't. How long was she going to pretend and hide her pain? But she has to keep herself together, for him. A loss is never lost in the void, no one fill the void of a loss like this. They lost their happiness, their reason to smile. All the happiness lost in thin air.

Arjun fell asleep in her arms, she laid in comfortably and she too laid herself on the bed beside her, her hand reached to her stomach, where a life was there hours ago. She blinked, tears left her eyes and submerged on the pillow, soaked.
She shed her tears silently, mourning for a loss she couldn't never ever forget.

Seemingly, she couldn't Sleep,  her heart was too heavy to let her close her eyes. She stood up from the bed and walked to the other room which was attached to their's.

She leaned against the wall, crying, sobbing, no one to hear her or maybe the one who should be here  had cried himself to sleep or maybe not.

Arjun woke up, he didn't find Draupadi by his side, he got worried, he walked to the door of the other room which was closed.

"Draupadi!" He knocked on the door, "Open the door, Krishnaa! Please!"

Draupadi couldn't make out if she shouldn't or not.

"Krishnaa, please open the door!" Arjun said, this worried him more.

"Arya, I am alright. It's just I need some time alone. Please." She said.

"No, first you open the door, I need to see you." Arjun said.

"Rajkamar Arjun please!" Draupadi said, "Go away, for some time."

_______________________________________