Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition

Draupadi sat with Surbhika and Divyanshi.

"Hmm, so what's with you two?" Asked Draupadi.

"Nothing jiji, We are just thinking about you and jiju, what a love story." Divyanshi giggled.

"Divya!!" Draupadi smiled shyly.

"What else di, if you would have looked at his face when you fainted....my god, he looked like a scared baby." Surbhika said.

"Surbhi, you too?" Draupadi rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse." Surbhika laughed.

"Haha!" Draupadi faked a laugh, "let's talk about your love stories. Sehdev Surbhika and Nakul Divyanshi," Draupadi nudged Surbhika and Divyanshi.

"Jiji!" The two blushed.

.

After talking with Pandu, Arjun walked back to his and Draupadi's room.

She was talking wih Surbhika and Divyanshi.

Arjun smiled and walked in quietly to  to sit on the lounge unknown to Divyanshi and Surbhika, Draupadi noticed her husband.

Although Draupadi was talking to Surbhika and Divyanshi, her gazed was fixed on Arjun,who was looking at her with a smile.

"Jiji!" Surbhika said, "Are you even listening to us?"

"Umm haa..." Draupadi said, that's when Divyanshi noticed whom Draupadi was looking at.

"Uff! Surbhi, there we go, no chance for us, turn and see." At Divyanshi's words, Surbhika turned and saw Arjun looking at the three ladies with a goofy smile.

"Oh! Jija ji!" Surbhika sighed, "Really, Draupadi jiji doesn't needs us now."

Draupadi blushed, "shut up you two!"

"Hmm, hmm, sure. Now you only want to hear him." Divyanshi giggled.

Arjun was just smiling at the Princesses group, how will be when they will be all together in Hastinapur against him and the twins.

"Let's go, Divya, Jija ji and jiji needs some time. Alone." Surbhika emphasized at alone.

Arjun looked away and smiled and the two princesses left.
Draupadi sighed and Arjun walked to her, sitting beside her, he wrapped his arms around her.

"So, what was the topic of the girly talks?" He asked.

"Your reaction when you will first hold the baby. According to them, you will faint." Draupadi giggled.
"No comments." Arjun grinned, "But how do they know me so well, I am thinking."

"Haha! They have seen your reaction when I fainted.. so maybe that's why." Draupadi said.

"Probably." Arjun said.
.

After having dinner with all the family members, Arjun and Draupadi were back in their chamber. Arjun was fidgeting with his Gandiv while Draupadi had already dimissed her maids and was now taking off the heavy jewellery she has to carry all the time.

"May I help, Princess of Panchal?" Arjun asked as he walked behind her and saw her struggling with her necklace.

"Yes, please, Rajkumar Arjuna." Draupadi said.

He took off the necklace and then hugged her from behind.

"What a lucky man I am." He grinned and rested his chin on her shoulder.
"Hmm, surely. Very lucky." Draupadi giggled.

"I know, beautiful princess of Panchal is my better half."

"Am I just beautiful?" She taunted.