16

Back at the tea house, Soana and Sueh were there after they received word that Iroh -Mushi- had been concocting a brew that was sure to be a hit in Ba Sing Se

It was at night when they were summoned to work at the tea house. Pao stood at the back of the shop with a huge grin on his face, watching his newest tea brewer successfully winning over the favor of his customers.

Sueh was in the kitchen, brewing more tea the way "Mushi" had trained her to.

Soana was working peacefully out front as the customers started to pile in all from the lower ring while a few people were from the middle ring, hearing news about the delicious concoction.

"Gato? What're you doing here?" Soana happened to look up from pouring a customer's tea when she noticed a few Earth Kingdom soldiers come in.

Gato sent her an exhausted grin and leaned against the table.
"My friends and I decided to take a break. We've been trying to train Ula to be an Earth Kingdom ostrich horse, but she's so stubborn."

Soana smirked.
"I must have rubbed off on her." She giggled.

As the two talked, Zuko was behind the counter watching her smiling and talking to a soldier who looked to be flirting with her. This angered the prince terribly.

After giggling one last time, Soana turned and headed behind the counter to grab another cup for Gato.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Zuko sneered.

Soana frowned and rolled her eyes.
"Is that really any of your business?"

Zuko huffed and scrunched his face.
"That guy looks like a tool."

Soana reached under the counter and grabbed a cup.
"That guy's name is Gato."

"I don't care."
Zuko grasped his platter with the tea cups for his side of the shop. His knuckles turned white from the fury that rose the second he saw Soana paying attention to another guy who wasn't him.

How he longed to be like Gato. So perfect for the princess.

"This is the best tea in the city!" One of the other soldiers cheered as Zuko's uncle poured them their second cup of tea.

"The secret ingredient is love." He said then turning to Zuko and Soana, who noticed and cringed.

Suddenly the door was ripped open and the joyous atmosphere between the Earth Kingdom soldiers dispersed.