19

"I don't wanna go to school!" Reid pouted as Sueh and Soana were by his side.

Soana giggled.
"If it weren't for school then you would probably be mistaken as a wooly pig."

She snorted like a pig in Reid's ear, making him release a childish laugh. Sueh rolled her eyes.

"Soana!" The three of them heard a voice.

They turned their heads and saw a guard coming towards them.

"Hey, Gato!" Sueh greeted, smiling his way.

Soana awkwardly stood as she knew why Gato was approaching them.

Out of breath, Gato stopped near the three and smiled.
"Hey, Sueh." He looked to Reid and rubbed his hair.
"Kiddo."

Reid swatted Gato's hand away in irritation and fixed his hair the way he wanted it.

"What brings you here?" Sueh asked.

Gato shrugged and looked to Soana.
"I was thinking about asking Soana on another date, but then I thought she might bail on me like the other night."

Soana felt disappointed in herself.
"Gato,"

"No," He said. "Don't give me any excuses, Soana. Just because you're a princess that doesn't mean you get to treat other people terribly."

"Hey! Cool it, Gato!" Sueh defended.

"Yeah!" Reid spat with his face scrunched, ready to use his fire bending to protect Soana.

Gato's face tensed as he squinted his eyes at Soana.
"You just made enemies with a Dai Li agent."

He then turned and left the three of them standing there.

"Dai Li? I didn't know he got promoted." Sueh furrowed her brows.

"We might want to tread lightly now that we're in uncharted territory with him. Who knows what things could be lurking around for us." Soana informed before she urged them to move forwards.

"I could so burn him to a crisp!" Reid said, making the two women laugh.

"So you're the genius behind this incredible brew!"

At the tea shop a man in upper ring clothing approached Iroh with two servants behind him.

Iroh stared pleasingly at the man who praised him for his wonderful tea brew.

Soana gazed about the shop to see what the commotion was about.

"The whole city is buzzing about you! I hope Pao pays you well."

"Good tea is its own reward." Iroh said in a wise manner.

Soana smiled heavenly at the sight of Iroh starting receive the respect from people of the upper rings.

"But it doesn't have to be the only reward. How would you like to have your own tea shop?"
The man asked.