35

Heads hung low in defeat with the sun was beating down on their backs

"This is humiliating." Katara said.

"Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka questioned.

"Both." She answered.

"Sorry, guys, but Appa get tired out from carrying all of these people." Aang said, petting Appa's face, making him rumbling in pleasure.

"I wonder how the rest of the troops are." Teo asked.

Haru glanced over at Teo.
"They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in."

The Duke sighed.
"I miss pipsqueak."

Reid kicked a few pebbles at his feet.
"I miss my momma."

Sueh reached over and played with Reid's top knot.
"I miss my penguin jerky."

"I miss not having blisters on my feet." Sokka smirked at Sueh.

Soana looked over her shoulder.
"I miss my sister and my father."

A moment of silence was given by the rest of the group, knowing the death of Yue.

That was until Toph stomped her feet on the ground.
"Hey! We're here! I can feel it!"

Everyone looked in front of them only to see a cliff full of nothing but dirt and grass.

"Uh," Katara spoke. "I think your feet need their eyes checked."

"No," Aang said.
"She's right. We are here."

"Wow," Toph gasped. "It's amazing."

After everyone had gathered on Appa's back, Aang took them over a cliff to see the entire scenery of temples hanging upside down.

Soana was amazed as they landed on a part a temple that held a water fountain where water flowed from the ceiling beautifully.

With the flying lemur - she had learned his name was Momo - on her shoulder, she and Sueh wondered among the temples as Haru, Teo, The Duke, and Reid explored the rest of them to pass the time.

"You actually went through the marriage?" Sueh raised her brows.

"I did." She confirmed.